Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 tracks + aural explorations

edited November 2017 in Creations

Really loving the Sampler and AU Synth and FX workflow in BM3. Been pushing buttons and pads to make tones in a harmonious fashion...yeah trying to make music :#

Here's my recent explore hosted in AB3 and recorded in AUM.

Really loving it. Hope they fix their IAA and Midi sequencing to external gear in an update.

Cheers,

Comments

• tjatja
    edited July 2017

36 Seconds.
    Make this longer, please ;-)

How exactly did you setup this?
    BM3 as input in AB, saved to AUM?!?

Need to sleeeeeeep

• Heheh. Will do. I'm going to record a vid tonight of the workflow I used to do this.

• Fantastic sounds. Please make sure you include the path of the audio through the sampler and BM3 in your video!

• Finally got around to showing a nice little way of taking advantage of all the great sounds in BlocsWave and Groovebox and sequencing things in Beatmaker 3:

• @echoopera said:
    Finally got around to showing a nice little way of taking advantage of all the great sounds in BlocsWave and Groovebox and sequencing things in Beatmaker 3:

Brilliant, thanks for this - learned several new things in the first few minutes...

• @echoopera Nice video, I use a very similar workflow. Any reason you didn't export directly to BM3? I've been able unzip Blocs project files in BM3. I'll still export to AudioShare occasionally if I want to rename the samples.

• @pink_sky said:
    @echoopera Nice video, I use a very similar workflow. Any reason you didn't export directly to BM3? I've been able unzip Blocs project files in BM3. I'll still export to AudioShare occasionally if I want to rename the samples.

No reason. But I will export to BM3 now that you mention it B)

• Here's the final track after an hour of tweaking and refining...sorry about the wrong note in there...was editing the sequence on the fly :wink:

• And another one. This time using a single Bank loaded with different instruments, samples and FX per pad. Man this app is fun to use now B)

• My first play after 20 mins. Big learning kerb to come!

• @echoopera
    Great videos and sounds.
    I'm nov subscriber on YouTube and want to hear the "bell" ring.
    Thanks.

• A little 12 minute live jam where I explore different AU synths and FX while trying to lay down a rhythmic track.

You'll notice a couple bugs in which the issues where selecting iSem causes sequences to pause and the mood AU keyboard isn't awake in the sequencer until I leave and return to view.

Anyway, just exploring and enjoying this app more than each day:

• Really loving AudioDamage on iOS...truly stellar and inspiring Fx tools to add extra depth and expression to my music. Here's a short track using everything from Audio Damage and Ripplemaker and mood in BeatMaker 3

• And another little one from lunch today

• ha this guy just keeps pumping out tracks. love it @echoopera keep them coming!

• Thanks man! Really appreciate it. Here's a little live jam from this evening with Beatmaker and some fun kits :)

• @echoopera said:
    Finally got around to showing a nice little way of taking advantage of all the great sounds in BlocsWave and Groovebox and sequencing things in Beatmaker 3:

Great video. Do you know how to create a polyphonic bank? Is it possible with your method (I mean, is there an option to do that?)

• @echoopera thanks for inspiring... You're dropping so many tracks and ideas, you got me pumped! May even buy some Groovebox IAPs to boost my workflow. Had an idea for a slow industrial track that just didn't go ahead, and now it's getting in shape :p

• @cuscolima not sure about the polyphonic banks...haven't explored it much.

@senhorlampada many thanks for listening and watching. Really love this app and it's feature set. That being said, here's another track:

:D

• Another quick little exploration from yesterday:

really digging this app more and more each day.

• Here's another short piece composed while trying to fight off sleep last night :)

• It's been a few weeks but tonight I had a little bit of a breakthrough I feel and felt like sharing. Hope you enjoy.

• I'm not slowing down...just getting lost in a great and amazing synth from BeepStreet :)

All hai ZEEON!!! :D

• Some more late night shenanigans

• Hey guess what...can't help myself :)

• edited September 2017

Messing around with some ripplemaker and the new 808 kits in BM3

• And guess what...more exploration and complete love for this freaking app.

Been GASIng for the Digitakt, and the fact that I can’t find one to order, I keep applying what I am learning to BeatMaker 3. This piece uses a single instance of Zeeon with some heavily Replicanted BM3 808Kit Preset Patterns, and samples from 99sounds.org cut up and step sequenced at 1/16 and 1/32 to create the glitchy bits.

Anyhoo...hope you give it a listen...it feels like a nice breakthrough for me...a marriage of atmosphere with darker glitch...

• Just trying to keep these going ya know <3