Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Xynthesizr gets Link!

And many other goodies! Update now!

Comments

• edited July 2017

@johnfromberkeley said:
    And many other goodies! Update now!

Any idea how to activate link on iphone version?

• It's right there, under the gear icon.

• I know that, because I updated on my iPhone, where I have no decent songs really. iPad, however, is a different story. I'm not going to lose any of my songs when I update? I know the answer is no, I will not lose them. But I need to hear somebody else say this.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    It's right there, under the gear icon.

Where?

• But this is the beta; I assumed the update would be the same.

• It's in the iphone version settings for me too, iphone SE

• Thats wierd, i just reinstalled it then it asked me to update.

2 hours later it asked me to update again and now its there!

Let the linkage begin, thanks for feedback

• FINALLY!!!!!

• Great :)
    My only wish is that it will get multiple AB3 outputs at some point, but it's going to get a lot of use again now.

• Heck ya. This is super great news and I'm going to go dive in. Yay!

• @Carnbot said:
    Great :)
    My only wish is that it will get multiple AB3 outputs at some point, but it's going to get a lot of use again now.

Do you mean multiple MIDI lanes? If so, it's in there.

• @Empolo said:

@Carnbot said:

But that's the same output repeated. I mean to split the output channel mapping per octave like you can in the standalone. I guess you might be able to set this up manually in AB3 using filters though :)

• @Empolo said:

@Carnbot said:

I think he means that it would be great if it supported multiple playheads so we could drive n# sequences per Midi channel.

The screenshot above just simplifies what gets played as a single midi source to n# devices.

What's missing now though is the ability to assign note ranges to specific synths.

Need to play with the update more. Great to see it evolve. Love this app

• @Carnbot said:

@Empolo said:

@Carnbot said:

But that's the same output repeated. I mean to split the output channel mapping per octave like you can in the standalone. I guess you might be able to set this up manually in AB3 using filters though :)

Gotcha. Agreed, it would be great if the channel mapping was enabled. My workaround is using Midiflow Scales as a filter like you hinted at.

• @Empolo said:

@Carnbot said:

@Empolo said:

@Carnbot said:

Gotcha. Agreed, it would be great if the channel mapping was enabled. My workaround is using Midiflow Scales as a filter like you hinted at.

Yep, exactly. It's a minor omission really but would be a bonus :)