Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• That is nuts!

• @Ben said:
    That is nuts!

And mostly unnecessary to do good music.

• edited July 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So is is just me or get others also more depressed than impressed if rich people show us what we never will have :)
    But still everywhere in TV they show us how the rich people lives.
    Maybe we should show how we live and work so other people feel better..... :D

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The only thing i also own is the cat (and i mean not the synth). But it´s worth the most maybe in this house.
    Everything else is cold metal ;)

• Anybody with a taxidermy room is a total and complete LOSER and an embarrassment to the human race.

• well, the moderator behaves like an idiot - but the artist made his way based on talent and a smart logo.
    He's got my full respect :+1:

• @Max23 said:
    I find it quite disturbing that the whole world is after mammon and power.
    Im not interested in that.
    I just haven't figured out yet if the world is sick or if I am sick. :D

Both ;)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2017

@Cib said:
    So is is just me or get others also more depressed than impressed if rich people show us what we never will have :)
    But still everywhere in TV they show us how the rich people lives.
    Maybe we should show how we live and work so other people feel better..... :D

It's you. :trollface: :wink:

I like money and so but expend it that way...

@Max23 said:
    I earn way to much money and need to spend it on expensive trallala so the tax doesn't swallow it ... this used to be common studio practice.

There are lots of choices to do the right thing but when oneself needs so much :disappointed: (sad not depressed)

Anyways I just care about music and how to be better myself and that waste seems unnecessary IMHO.

• @Cib said:
    The only thing i also own is the cat (and i mean not the synth). But it´s worth the most maybe in this house.

Nobody owns a cat, the cat owns you. ;)

• @TheVimFuego said:

@Cib said:
    The only thing i also own is the cat (and i mean not the synth). But it´s worth the most maybe in this house.

Nobody owns a cat, the cat owns you. ;)

Ppssstttt.....she can hear me i think.......

• COMPETITION.
    COMPETITION.

Wonder where you get that from,
    wonder what underpins your every motive.

• Given how successful he is and the reaction here I was expecting something way crazier. Seems a nice linear scaling up of tools/toys.

• @AudioGus said:
    Given how successful he is and the reaction here I was expecting something way crazier. Seems a nice linear scaling up of tools/toys.

The most useful the car :lol:

• As far back as i could remember he always had a sick studio, even when he was in an apartment, he got to spend the money some how in order to save from the Tax man.

• Welcome to the desperation and perverse permutations of late stage capitalism.

• @Dubbylabby said:

@AudioGus said:
    Given how successful he is and the reaction here I was expecting something way crazier. Seems a nice linear scaling up of tools/toys.

The most useful the car :lol:

Dude makes like 12mil a year!

• All that gear and yet I couldn't name anything he has ever done (ok, that's probably just me!).

• which is pretty fly for an electronic guy B)

• @Telefunky said:
    well, the moderator behaves like an idiot - but the artist made his way based on talent and a smart logo.
    He's got my full respect :+1:

No! On Steve Duda.

• If you consider music to be a discipline in the olympics then probably no, you can't. Albeit I haven't watched the video. Is it nuts? I'm scared to watch it in case it will make me start considering what I do useless.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Anybody with a taxidermy room is a total and complete LOSER and an embarrassment to the human race.

Absolutely,
    I get mad when I see idiot like that. He should cook in his mouse head next time when there is a shortcut.

• edited July 2017

would you explain, because I have some old Duda stuff and always regretted they didn't succeed with the Divine Machine and their synths.

• @Telefunky said:
    would you explain, because I have some old Duda stuff and always regretted they didn't succeed with the Divine Machine and their synths.

Got him on the right track and established work ethics. DeadM is talented but "they" or was it rumor said he was heading in the wrong direction. He also thought him what he knows in mixing.

• edited July 2017

@djjuniorpops said:
    As far back as i could remember he always had a sick studio, even when he was in an apartment, he got to spend the money some how in order to save from the Tax man.

In a nutshell if you live in Canada (maybe elsewhere too) and you make money with your music career you can reduce your income tax by claiming your gear. Even a portion of your home (rent/mortgage/utilities etc). So if you have a hobby collecting comics, no deduction... if your hobby is collecting synths, deduct away...

https://www.saskmusic.org/how-to/articles/view,article/124/income-tax-and-the-musician
    _
    Your Gear: A different type of deduction

The cost to repair, maintain, insure and generally upkeep your instrument is deductible in the year that you spend the money. You can also deduct depreciation (known as Capital Cost Allowance) on a yearly basis. These expenses directly related to your instrument (strings, batteries, insurance, repairs, CCA) can be deducted to a maximum equalling the amount of money you made as a musician that year. You cannot create a loss with these expenses (if you ONLY have these kinds of expenses you will not get a tax refund).
    insurance payments on gear
    equipment repairs
    supplies and accessories (strings, cables, duct tape, etc.)

_

• @PhilW said:
    All that gear and yet I couldn't name anything he has ever done (ok, that's probably just me!).

DJing

• @idexis said:

@Telefunky said:

Got him on the right track and established work ethics. DeadM is talented but "they" or was it rumor said he was heading in the wrong direction. He also thought him what he knows in mixing.

thanks, but we all learn that way from someone else or folks around us 'in the beginning'
    I never minded DeadM much, but always liked his tracks for sounddesign and groove.
    And his (visual) signature theme is nothing less than genious.

• They never mention iPads :) ;) just Macbooks...
    It might be a curseword in a massiv studio like that. But he had an huge touchscreen.