Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MODSTEP Questions / issues

Hi,

Thx to Jakob Haq and the Audiodabbler I'm trying to go deeper in Modstep. But I'm still getting lost at some points.

https://youtu.be/bgPHdLH6j9s

As explained in the Audiodabbler's Modstep NOK 1 video, I've used Xynthesizr as a midi in for my IAA in Modstep. Doing that, I've tried to record sent notes (and then play with it in Modstep). But it only works with allowing background audio for Xynthesizr and I don't understand why.

But it worked, so...

Then I was excited to do the same (midi in and record sent notes in modstep) with arpist, chordup or soundprism and it seems it doesn't work. I mean I didn't find the way to make it work. Any advice ?

Thanks.