Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best Music App

What is best music app for a house party?? Where I can get recent music, automatically refined and organized into Artists, Albums, Genres.

Comments

• @dibanita said:
    What is best music app for a house party?? Where I can get recent music, automatically refined and organized into Artists, Albums, Genres.

Spotify? Not really the question that I expected when I opened the topic, haha.

• need an app which can solve all music fuss and provide me one stop solution.

• edited July 2017

Cubasis

uups - sorry - I've misunderstood the thread-titel.

• YouTube! Or, uh, djay Pro integrates Spotify. YouTube parties are fun, though...

• And if you get ProTube or equivalent (about €4 in Euro Land) there's no waiting for adverts etc. Anyway, Spotify!

• Music Check

• My friends and I use Spotify and create a playlist "4th of July house party" then as the night is going you pass the phone around and have everyone pick a song every now and then. So you do need a phone and Bluetooth speaker