Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DRUMJAM By Sonosaurus - Quick Play Demo (Please read post)

Some of you may have noticed that over the last few days I have started to post a lot of videos called "Quick Play".

There are so many brilliant apps we have that it's easy to forget them sometimes, so I want to try and revisit some of my favourites in these quick play videos that last only a few minutes, but hopefully it will remind people of a certain app or effect that may have passed into memory.

Some of the apps will of course be almost useless when iOS 11 drops so for those it just nostalgia at what we will loose, but many are still cool and are being updated as normal.

For instance I recorded one earlier for Eden in Nanostudio, this came up with a warming when I reinstalled it that it will not function properly when iOS 11 is released, but of course fortunately for us Nanostudio 2 is not that far away maybe, but if it doesn't have EDEN in it...well that would be a massive shame because it's such an original synth.

Anyway I digress, this quick play is for the magnificent DrumJam

PS If anyone wants to see a particular quick play for a synth or effect leave a comment here and if I have it I will try and demo it.

Comments

• If your peepers are up to it, Doug, would love to see a quick explanation series of features in apps that could do with explaining. A how to get the most from theme, or an 'ah, I didn't know it could do that.'