Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CYCLOP by Sugar Bytes Quick Play Demo for the iPad

Hell everybody, I have started making some quick play videos, revisiting old favourites or maybe there were a few that got away in the past anyway here is the latest one which is for sugar Bytes Cyclop, I also hope that these video may help to generate new interest in older apps that may have been forgotten about

Comments

• Oldie but goodie.

Frankly I am shocked more people are not raving about UNIQUE.

I think that it is the cleanest most powerful house club dub iDK electronica ios ANALOG synth in a minute.

Why we are on SBYTES?

Turnado and Wow stability?

Anyone else have issues with it? Especially IAA?

• Turnado is only solid for me when I host it in Quantiloop and run it from my LPD8. If i get too frisky with it in other applications it drops all the time

• @RustiK said:
    Oldie but goodie.

I think that it is the cleanest most powerful house club dub iDK electronica ios ANALOG synth in a minute.

Why we are on SBYTES?

Agree about Unique. It's incredibly deep once you dig in beyond the factory presets.

Love Cyclop for its blatantly insane attitude.

• @brice said:

Can't hardly use it, but cannot dispute your assessment :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@brice said:

You can't hardly use it, I can't hardly see it, we're doing well :D

• I can hardly see it, never use it, but weirdly still love it.

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@brice said:

You can't hardly use it, I can't hardly see it, we're doing well :D

Hahaha.....you got me with that one!

• It all sounds horrible to me. Love bass, but this is all squashed farting noises. But I am cloth-eared.

• @Zen210507 said:
    It all sounds horrible to me. Love bass, but this is all squashed farting noises. But I am cloth-eared.

It does more than that, it's a proper good synth, but the presets are Prodigy wobble heavy.

• @RustiK said:
    Oldie but goodie.

Why we are on SBYTES?

Disagree with your piss on this to praise that, BUT I'm right behind you as regards Unique. Found it a bit one-paced to start with, but realized that was me not it. Running it through StepPA and adjusting leads to some great lines....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RustiK said:
    Oldie but goodie.

Why we are on SBYTES?

Disagree with your piss on this to praise that, BUT I'm right behind you as regards Unique. Found it a bit one-paced to start with, but realized that was me not it. Running it through StepPA and adjusting leads to some great lines....

Not at all bro, I love Sugar Bytes and think they may be my overall fave VST designer.

Didn't piss on anything actually. Not sure what you are referring to?

Hear you on Unique. I will crack at STPARP tonight.

I hated Unique the first 5 times I used it. Then boom, it clicked.

• @RustiK said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RustiK said:
    Oldie but goodie.

Why we are on SBYTES?

Not at all bro, I love Sugar Bytes and think they may be my overall fave VST designer.

Didn't piss on anything actually. Not sure what you are referring to?

Hear you on Unique. I will crack at STPARP tonight.

I hated Unique the first 5 times I used it. Then boom, it clicked.

Must have misunderstood your line of argument M'lud. Forgive me.

• Cyclop looks brilliant but i have never been able to get a decent sound out of it. Unique looks meh but that synth just keeps on giving. I agree with @RustiK, it's amazing how little people talk about it.

• @VincentT said:
    Cyclop looks brilliant but i have never been able to get a decent sound out of it. Unique looks meh but that synth just keeps on giving. I agree with @RustiK, it's amazing how little people talk about it.

>

Yes, that is it. Whatever I did with desktop version of Cyclop, sounded awful. Likely my fault, as others here seem to get on fine with it.

Unique, I bought as the iPhone version, and found to be much better than I'd imagined. Like Dot Melody, it's one of those apps that needs more said in its praise.

• Unique looks like an AU but isn't. I asked SB support if they are planning to update it to an AU - they answered that they are working on it. Anyhow thanks Doug for the video, it reminds my of my biggest regret in iOS music production - 28€ blown in the wind...

• Thanks @soundtestroom for giving Cyclop a bump, it's good to be reminded what a proper good one this is as @MonzoPro put it. For Unique, Tim did a Let's Play- http://discchord.com/appnews/2017/06/30/lets-play-with-unique

• It's a bit like the iVCS3 for me, this one. Doesn't get to feature on many tracks, but I'll happily get lost for an hour fiddling about with it. It's deeper than most people think, and there's a cut-down version of Effectrix built in for further madness.

• edited July 2017

I didn't use Cyclop in a long time, but being able to sample its output and chop up the samples in Beatmaker 3 is fantastic. Unique too! Good video Doug. :)