Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

(iFretlessBass) playing external MIDI destination -adjust volume on-the-fly?

Apologies for the poor title guys,

I'm basically probably needing to learn about CC's or MSB's? for this?

Basicly ive made a great buzzy bass tone in iMini, and playing that on top of a customised sound I made in ifretlessBass. You can play this external MIDI destination using a drop down option in the IFretlessBass app.

So now I've got nice warm bass (from IFretless), and a nice buzz from iMini.
(similar to the bass tone on Jamiroquai's Deeper Underground, also Vitamin).

The buzzy iMini sound is a bit strong when playing higher notes so I want to use the VOLUME SLIDER in iFretlessBass to up and down as I play.

--I select XY-PAD (iFretlessBass), for X I pick 007 MAIN VOLUME MSB. (same for the Y)
---but it has no effect.

**** do I need to deeper here? Dig in to iMini settings somewhere? CC? MSB? Anyone know what to do?

Thanks for reading all.
And thank you all, for reading.

Comments

• You need to use midi learn in iMini and assign that x or y controller from iFretless to the volume control in the upper right hand of iMini. Since I use AUM for these kinds of setups I would control the fader on the iMini channel in AUM from iFretless and not muck with iMini learn.