Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LAUNCHPAD PRO: Fan Page Fun Facts Funky Fab Section

You dig!

Launchpad Pro family welcome.

What apps do you love to use LPAD most with?

Any unique ways you use it with apps?

Idea 1

iMPC Pro App:

I love this app as well. I like to MIDI learn the Launchpad Pro with the app on DRUMMER MODE. Therefore giving myself 4 perfect little sections to MAP EACH PAGE of the iMPC app.

LoopTunes

I love this app also! LOL More love the better. This app has a great native set up for the Launchpad Pro and the developer is on top of everything. I have a blast with this app. I actually find it more intense and performance dynamic than the Launchpad app. Developer is now adding more and more DJ and keyboard tuning options so this app will be a necessity for Launchpad Pro users in the near future.

What about you?

I would love to see a good way to set up Geoshred with the notes mode but being able to learn or select specific custom chords on the Launchpad pro. I guess the Linstrument set up would be most comparable.

Thanks for checkin in!

Comments

• Has anyone here done any sequencing with the LAUNCHPAD PRO?

• I actually use my launchpad pro pretty much for everything now. but my favorite use is channels 1-8 sending notes to my Euclidean sequencer while my Launchcontrol xl changes the pattern length and divisions for each of the sequencers.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    I actually use my launchpad pro pretty much for everything now. but my favorite use is channels 1-8 sending notes to my Euclidean sequencer while my Launchcontrol xl changes the pattern length and divisions for each of the sequencers.

Vid?

Sounds amazing.

• @RustiK said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:
    I actually use my launchpad pro pretty much for everything now. but my favorite use is channels 1-8 sending notes to my Euclidean sequencer while my Launchcontrol xl changes the pattern length and divisions for each of the sequencers.

Vid?

Sounds amazing.

You can actually grab the patch and see a video here :- https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/18552/euclidean-melodic-sequencer-built-in-zmors-modular-downloadable-patch-now-with-video-tutorial
    Basically each sequencer listens on channels 1-8. While in the video I trigger it via touch I actually enter each note using my launchpad. With its scale modes it's really fast to make interesting rhythmic melodies.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@RustiK said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

Vid?

Sounds amazing.

You can actually grab the patch and see a video here :- https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/18552/euclidean-melodic-sequencer-built-in-zmors-modular-downloadable-patch-now-with-video-tutorial
    Basically each sequencer listens on channels 1-8. While in the video I trigger it via touch I actually enter each note using my launchpad. With its scale modes it's really fast to make interesting rhythmic melodies.

So awesome bro!

• The way I'm using it now is iPad to LP run the midi out to the midi in of my Korg electribe then sending the midi thruout to a splitter box on my pedalboard (sometimes I skip Electribe) which then goes to all my guitar pedals and Voicelive 3...one of the outs on box connects to 2nd iPad which acts as a MIDI Guitar/BIASfx among other things. I use Blocs to compose song keys into Launchpad app on 1st iPad with Ableton Link(to sync apps on the other iPad) and Midi clock (syncs my guitar pedals/VL3looper.) 2nd iPad headphone out to AUX input on looper to loop MIDI guitar instruments and apps. Bluetooth QWERTY with Sidecar controls AUM to change MIDI guitar instruments. Recently got a NanoKeyStudio and thinking about adding a Blueboard to control AUM or Loopy. Also have an iPod with Impaktor>drum trigger>cajon for percussion. Ive only done guitar driven liveloop performance, havent got into recording yet... Whewww just geeked out! :smiley: But the Launchpad Pro is the brain of it ALL! Recently got Looptunes and I love the app but haven't got into the groove with it and LPP...plus it doesn't have the hardware sync options, but its really fun. @RustiK I love your idea with the iMPC app...purchasing now, lol....Intrigued to hear other peoples ideas and MIDI learn experiments...

• @RustiK said:

Has anyone here done any sequencing with the LAUNCHPAD PRO?

Tricky Traps from Sonic Faction has 6, and has been my fav LPP sauce thus far (Plenty of room for more w/ the LPP tho - surface needs scratching much more):

https://youtu.be/-UwMnxTrD0g

• @Scottzilla82 said:

The way I'm using it now is iPad to LP run the midi out to the midi in of my Korg electribe then sending the midi thruout to a splitter box on my pedalboard (sometimes I skip Electribe) which then goes to all my guitar pedals and Voicelive 3...one of the outs on box connects to 2nd iPad which acts as a MIDI Guitar/BIASfx among other things. I use Blocs to compose song keys into Launchpad app on 1st iPad with Ableton Link(to sync apps on the other iPad) and Midi clock (syncs my guitar pedals/VL3looper.) 2nd iPad headphone out to AUX input on looper to loop MIDI guitar instruments and apps. Bluetooth QWERTY with Sidecar controls AUM to change MIDI guitar instruments. Recently got a NanoKeyStudio and thinking about adding a Blueboard to control AUM or Loopy. Also have an iPod with Impaktor>drum trigger>cajon for percussion. Ive only done guitar driven liveloop performance, havent got into recording yet... Whewww just geeked out! :smiley: But the Launchpad Pro is the brain of it ALL! Recently got Looptunes and I love the app but haven't got into the groove with it and LPP...plus it doesn't have the hardware sync options, but its really fun. @RustiK I love your idea with the iMPC app...purchasing now, lol....Intrigued to hear other peoples ideas and MIDI learn experiments...

Head spinning.....................grabbing for hand rails...................

• @RustiK said:
    Head spinning.....................grabbing for hand rails...................

Hand rails are sometimes needed when trying to find my center in a web of loops...Did I say too much? Maybe I should just shut up, huh?