Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Track Groovebox and Auria

Let me now what you think pls
Thx

Comments

• Man I love that! The bass line is so relentless. Love the German vox drops and the percussion is really​ spread out and while it sounds busy it really has room to breathe, the verb off that conga/slap/? has chance to decay, really cool.

I love the ending, the vox breakdown, into the electric piano sounds. What is the phrase if I may ask, sounds like "ich bin ein _____" cant make the last part out. Regardless, badass.

• edited June 2017

Thx this means a lot to me.

The Phrase ist from People from pegida , a Group of Nazis,
    they say very often silly things like "I'm not a nazi, but..."
    „Ich bin kein Nazi, aber...“

The other vocals are equally stupid people, it is said:
    "and a 5-year-old child was eaten alive, of the refugee"

just to show how stupid people are.

We are all human beings! No matter where we come from.

• edited June 2017

Dude that's awesome!! How did you get that crispy clear sound? What plugs did you use in Auria???

• Bro are you saying nazi in the song?? I don't understand the words but I hope it's not anything praising the nazi.

• @Bartlinux said:

Thx

i'm half way through listening now - but I really like this. My kinda bassline!!! Rhythm track is great and the vocal bits give it that added something something. Nice stuff! So all stuff sequenced in Groovebox? Then what? Exported to Auria - or recorded directly into Auria?

• edited June 2017

@MusicMan4Christ
    Thank you for the kind words, it is a pleasure for me! I've uploaded now nearly a year nothing more to SoundCloud because I just got done nothing. Since yesterday I can upload two tracks. Groovebox is somehow better as that edit in the piano roll could really awesome and even though the app has yet weaknesses his or MIDI out. I could do almost anything with the internal synthesizers in Groovebox, I have added in Auria only the vocals and still microwarmer and Turnado from Sugar bytes. That's it already.

• edited June 2017

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Bro are you saying nazi in the song?? I don't understand the words but I hope it's not anything praising the nazi.

No, it's against nazis

• edited June 2017

@Halftone said:

@Bartlinux said:

Thx

i'm half way through listening now - but I really like this. My kinda bassline!!! Rhythm track is great and the vocal bits give it that added something something. Nice stuff! So all stuff sequenced in Groovebox? Then what? Exported to Auria - or recorded directly into Auria?

Thanks for the listen and your kind words.
    Everything was done in Groovebox and recorded in Auria yes

• So glad it has not praise the nazi.

Well, this track is well done man! Love the tightness of the sounds and beats! MicroWarmer sauce is pure magic!!!

Yeah I'm still figuring out my creative flow too, with so many amazing apps flowing through it boggles the mind!!!

But KRFT and Groovebox certainly have that lets do this now and fast feel! I love it!!!

Keep up the good work and rock on brotha!

@Bartlinux said:
    @MusicMan4Christ
    Thank you for the kind words, it is a pleasure for me! I've uploaded now nearly a year nothing more to SoundCloud because I just got done nothing. Since yesterday I can upload two tracks. Groovebox is somehow better as that edit in the piano roll could really awesome and even though the app has yet weaknesses his or MIDI out. I could do almost anything with the internal synthesizers in Groovebox, I have added in Auria only the vocals and still microwarmer and Turnado from Sugar bytes. That's it already.

• Yes KRFT and Groovebox Is absolute awesome. This in combination with Future Drummer Is also just great