Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GrooveBox by Ampify x Novation │ Tutorial and Review - haQ attaQ 226

The team that brought us LaunchPad and Blocs Wave has now released their latest creation! Meet GrooveBox by Ampify! Check out my full review and walkthrough of the app!

haQattaQ

Comments

• Thanks
    Gonna download now
    As always love the demo

• @Nicebutfun said:
    Thanks
    Gonna download now
    As always love the demo

My pleasure! Have fun fingering Groovebox! =D

• Quality as always, Mr. Haq. Been toying with the iPhone version all day at work, looking forward to getting home to my iPad for that crunchy landscape mode.

• Great video as usual Jakob.....loving this app for its deceptive initial simplicity and instant gratification...
    Using it alongside blocs wave and launchpad is something else.

• edited June 2017

Love your vids jakoB...but ermm...I think you might want to either Get out and get some Sun, or color correct your vids a bit...your skin tone is a wee bit on the green and peckish side :)

Keep up the phenomenal pace of work mate!

• @pink_sky said:
    Quality as always, Mr. Haq. Been toying with the iPhone version all day at work, looking forward to getting home to my iPad for that crunchy landscape mode.

Groovebox works quite well on the iPhone too doesent it? But yeah that landscape mode is just awesome! =D

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Great video as usual Jakob.....loving this app for its deceptive initial simplicity and instant gratification...
    Using it alongside blocs wave and launchpad is something else.

Blocs, LaunchPad and Groove fit really well twith gether. I sat yesterday making beats ins De groove and sent them into LaunchPad. :)

• @echoopera said:
    Love your vids jakoB...but ermm...I think you might want to either Get out and get some Sun, or color correct your vids a bit...your skin tone is a wee bit on the green and peckish side :)

Keep up the phenomenal pace of work mate!

Haha, the goblin-skin is the byproduct of working with the iPhone camera.

I set the exposure and white balance to make the app colours and background/backdrop, to look as good as possible and sometimes that transforms me into a Goblin man! =D