Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Groovebox // A New Beats & Synth Music Studio for iPad & iPhone

Ok, thanks for the wait chaps. We've just gone live.

Groovebox - New Beats & Synths Music Studio for iPad & iPhone

Groovebox is a free, beautifully designed music studio app packed with inspiring synths and drum machines. In minutes you’ll be making beats, melodies, and playing with world-class instruments. Expand your own collection with more sounds and instruments available in the store. From the creators of Launchpad, Groovebox helps you produce music quickly and easily on iPhone & iPad.

WATCH THE VIDEO

link:

A Beats & Synths Music Studio
Play with touchable instruments to quickly create your own beats and melodies, or draw in notes. Need inspiration? Groovebox has hundreds of patterns and sounds to get you started. Two powerful synthesisers, designed in partnership with Novation, deliver deep retro basslines and analogue harmonic melodies. The modern drum machine, with expanding drumkit library, will turn Groovebox into your go-to beat production studio.

Synths Designed in Partnership with Novation
Designed in partnership with legendary synth pioneers Novation, Groovebox packs a world-class sound. Each instrument uses a new powerful synth engine capable of recreating classic warm analogue sounds and rich modern harmonics.

Easy to Start, Deep Enough to Master
Groovebox is designed to kickstart ideas, but it has serious features for artists and producers too. The advanced synth parameters* let you sculpt your own sounds. Included iPad mixer, note sequencer, key and scale modes let you control your sound. Export your sounds easily to a laptop to produce further. Sync to other apps or a laptop with Ableton Link. Connect using Audiobus, Inter-App Audio and even Export to Ableton Live seamlessly.

Ampify x Novation
We are Ampify, a unique innovative team formed from Novation, world-renowned music instrument pioneers. We’re responsible for some of the most popular music creation and remixing apps on Apple’s App Store. Launchpad for iOS has nearly 7 million downloads, and Blocs Wave for iOS won a number of prestigious awards. Our team, originally called Blocs, is now known as Ampify.

Groovebox Pricing
Groovebox for iOS is free to download (with In-App Purchase pro features). All instruments can be expanded to show more controls for deeper editing at $4.99, £4.99, €5.49. Each instrument also has a soundpack store. Soundpacks are either drum packs (with samples & patterns), or preset packs (with presets & patterns) costing $1.99, £1.99, €2.29 each. More free soundpacks will also be available in future.

Download Groovebox for iOS free
https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovebox-beats-synths-music-studio/id1242847278?ls=1&mt=8
(This may take a while to propagate across all regions but should be available soon)

————

Highlight Features
• Three powerful instruments - Drumbox, Retrobass and Poly-8
• Discover and build ideas - Quickly explore sounds with hundreds of melody and rhythm patterns
• Play touchable instruments - Create your own melodies and beats
• Build beats - Play drum pads or keys, sequence notes or use patterns
• Sound innovation - Synths developed in partnership with legendary Novation
• Expand your sounds - Regular, fresh-content drum packs, presets and patterns*
• Production-ready sounds - Crafted by world-class sound designers and artists
• Extendable Instruments - Expose more tweakable synth controls*
• Sequence your music - Draw notes and build patterns instead of playing them
• Express your sounds - Edit the velocity within your patterns.
• Stay in time and key - Choose from any tempo, key or musical scale
• Mix your music - 8-track mixer on iPad. Instrument focus mixer on iPhone.
• Share your music - Easily create a mix of your music to share with others

In-App Purchase*

Advanced Key Features (In More Detail)
• Jam with others - Audiobus, Inter-App Audio, Ableton Link and Ableton Export
• Ableton Export - Easily send your project to Ableton Live
• Full scale support - All keys and major, minor and modes supported
• Project management - Rename, duplicate and delete
• iPad Pro support - Optimised to use the entire iPad Pro screen
• Send your ideas to a laptop - Batch export your pads as a .zip file, or use Ableton Export
• Bluetooth speaker supported

Comments

• Woot woot

• edited June 2017

Hey guys, just to allay some fears from the other thread, don’t worry if v1 doesn’t have all the features you wanted, we will continue to support all of our apps with more features. For example Groovebox will be getting things like Swing, MIDI Input and Sections, so please let us know what you’d like to see.

And of course Launchpad and Blocs Wave will continue to get updates, including things like User Library improvements etc.

// Cain (Matt is currently on a plane to Sonar)

• Can you load your own drums ?

• @AmpifyxNovation said:
    Hey guys, just to allay some fears from the other thread, don’t worry if v1 doesn’t have all the features you wanted, we will continue to support all of our apps with more features. For example Groovebox will be getting things like Swing, MIDI Input and Sections, so please let us know what you’d like to see.

And of course Launchpad and Blocs Wave will continue to get updates, including things like User Library improvements etc.

Thanks.

• It's in the U.K. Store !

• At least one of the links is wrong .....

I got this

• Strange, it does that ^ on my Air 2 but not on my mini2

• The eagle has landed (in canada)

• Looks like the IAP store needs to kick in yet...

• @AudioGus said:
    The eagle has landed (in canada)

Also Spain.

• @AmpifyxNovation It would be nice to see a 'keyboard sampler' allowing us to chromatically play a our own samples across all the keys and well, parameter automation for the instruments would be super too :)

• @AmpifyxNovation
    Congrats guys on what is set to be another must have app :)

• "A subtractive, two-oscillator, eight-voice polyphonic synthesizer with sync."

I'm hoping this means it has midi in?

• Paramater automation please put it on the list
    Will there be more instruments?
    Midi output mode ?
    Au support ?

• edited June 2017

Does it not have parameter automation???? It can't be a groovebox if it doesn't. All grooveboxes have automation

• I like it, a mini gadget / figure mix, cant access the store though

• edited June 2017

@nrgb said:
    "A subtractive, two-oscillator, eight-voice polyphonic synthesizer with sync."

I'm hoping this means it has midi in?

@AmpifyxNovation said:

• edited June 2017

Velocity doesn't seems to work ,yet .... How can you select notes and zoom in/out?

• Velocity, you can choose high-mid-low in the top right corner in step sequencer

• I like it!!!
    Got some bass and drum beats going in no time! I can see me going to this little app for jumpstarting creativity. Good job guys!!

Will play more. Kind of wish it had a song mode to drop the patterns and stitch them to create a complete backing track but maybe it's there just haven't found it.

On iPhone, looks beautiful and easy to use.

Thanks !!

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I like it!!!
    Got some bass and drum beats going in no time! I can see me going to this little app for jumpstarting creativity. Good job guys!!

Will play more. Kind of wish it had a song mode to drop the patterns and stitch them to create a complete backing track but maybe it's there just haven't found it.

On iPhone, looks beautiful and easy to use.

Thanks !!

Sections will come later. Check the statement from the second post.

• Lovely, just made a great little tune. Look forward to sections and midi clock slave. Free pack for drums got an error and had now disappeared, but didn't download but may just be a launch thing so will try again tomorrow. I think I will be buying the unlock once I try it with the digitakt and see how nicely the stay in clock with each other

• We're keeping an eye on the store loading thing, it's working in our region so it might just take a while for the iTunes store to publish the IAPs.

Cain // Ampify

• Store is working in U.K.

• This is quite nice. Also glad it has multi-track wave export. Kudos

• @AmpifyxNovation top work again guys - I love this one :)

• It does sound very nice

• The synth sounds really nice. However, I don't see the ability to save synth / drum user presets for use in other projects. Maybe I've missed it? If not, please consider adding such functionality. It's much needed for those among us who like to start from the ground up and create our own patches. Also INIT Patches for each instrument would be welcomed.

TL/DR:

• Nice Synth
    • Please add "user" preset saving for the instruments
    • Thanks
  • Make that synth also an AU...it deserves to be everywhere

• To be honest this thing is pretty underwhelming if you already own gadget. Or a bunch of Aux with modstep, Aum etc. Sure. You can use it to feed stuff into blocs and launchpad. But gadget already has audioshare export. Which means you can already feed it into those 2 apps. Now if there was native export like how blocs feeds into launchpad it would be great. But as it is now all it has is cell export.