Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interchange desktop->ios->desktop

Hi
Project interhangeability seems to me the holy grail for workflow.
Ios daws that can do this two way are numbered.
Gadget, garageband, fl studio
Garageband can only import mixdown from logic.
Fl studio u cant really import to the real fl project
Gadget u cant use iaa
N track is too much strange workflow and buggy for me.
Does anyone knows something that i dont? Any other workflow? Or rumors of upcoming something?
Thx

Comments

• Ableton export?

• Not two way...

• Garageband could have been amazing if it could import tracks from logic. Even audio only. And if it didn't had issues with my rme ufx that the iaa doesnt wotk at all

• MultitrackStudio for iPad by Giel Bremmers
    https://appsto.re/gb/56auU.i
    Has a desktop version

Whatever happened to that anyway though after the initial flurry of updates every couple of months nothing for nearly a year now.

• Ableton should really just release an iOS version at this point. Or maybe bitwig. Would snap it up in a heartbeat.

• @yonhorizon said:
    Hi
    Project interhangeability seems to me the holy grail for workflow.
    Ios daws that can do this two way are numbered.
    Gadget, garageband, fl studio
    Garageband can only import mixdown from logic.
    Fl studio u cant really import to the real fl project
    Gadget u cant use iaa
    N track is too much strange workflow and buggy for me.
    Does anyone knows something that i dont? Any other workflow? Or rumors of upcoming something?
    Thx

FLSM does NOT offer a 'real' two way workflow, you can send your mobile project to desktop and export midi into the regular FL Studio but you can not reimport into FLSM. btw their midi export is broken anyway...

• @yonhorizon said:
    Not two way...

Gotcha! Interesting proposal... I will love to see Ableton import too (as API to let any dev to implement it)

I suppose we still live in the paradigm of finish tracks at home so nobody see the need to import projects. Maybe Auria team could design a tool to import from any Desktop DAW.