Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ChordFlow 1.2.0 beta with Audiobus 3 support is available for testing.

ChordFlow 1.2.0 beta with Audiobus 3 support is available for testing in TestFlight. New testers are welcome as always! Let me know if you would like to help me with testing.

Best wishes,
Dmitry

Comments

• Thank you so much. looking forward to testing this!

• Now this opens up some possibilities and running through the randomizer filter definitely loosens up the feel.

• Yes please!

• Would be nice to test.

• I would love to test this as well

• @marcuspresident said:
    Would be nice to test.

@eddielovesyou said:
    I would love to test this as well

The update with Audiobus support was just released a few hours ago. I am planing the next update in about a month, so I can add you to the test group for this next build if you like. I need you testFlight emails to add you to the group.

Best,
    Dmitry

• Great update.

If you're looking for ideas for the next update, Bluetooth midi would still be cool and a scale mode would be nice.

• In the next update I will be working on velocity automation, move tool for track editor and maybe will add a few additional per track params like swing and randomization.

Bluetooth midi is already in my todo list and will be added in some future update.

About scale mode. For now I don't have the exact picture of how it can look like in ChordFlow. But I think it would be a useful feature. I will think about it.

Best,
    Dmitry

• @ChordUp said:
    In the next update I will be working on velocity automation, move tool for track editor and maybe will add a few additional per track params like swing and randomization.

Bluetooth midi is already in my todo list and will be added in some future update.

About scale mode. For now I don't have the exact picture of how it can look like in ChordFlow. But I think it would be a useful feature. I will think about it.

Best,
    Dmitry

Great list - thx!

• edited June 2017

@ChordUp said:
    In the next update I will be working on velocity automation, move tool for track editor and maybe will add a few additional per track params like swing and randomization.

Best,
    Dmitry

Here's an idea for a kind of scale mode. Not what I mentioned before but still cool. You have your choice of major, minor, and some others of your choosing. Then you have a choice of root note. Then all that it does, is limit the chord root notes choices to notes in that scale. So for example, you choose major and C, c major. The only root note choices you have for chords in that scenario are the notes of c major. That's it. Obviously, certain chord TYPES will contain notes outstide of scale but that's fine, we don't care about that. As long as root notes are in scale, it should be good and people will have an easier time creating harmonies.

• Hey Dmitry,

ChordUp app also deserves audiobus 3, please update.

• I was thinking that you would choose your key and scale or no key
    Then when you went to select your chord you would only be presented with chords that matched that key/scale
    The app would keep note of the chord degree and you would be then able to change the key and mode and have the app automagically transpose all the chords.

• @SrKunp said:
    Hey Dmitry,

Yes, I already planned to update ChordUp and Clawtar as well with the Audiobus 3 support. I think I will make it in a few weeks.

• @ChordUp said:

@SrKunp said:
    Hey Dmitry,

Yes, I already planned to update ChordUp and Clawtar as well with the Audiobus 3 support. I think I will make it in a few weeks.

¡¡Fantástico!!

• @BiancaNeve said:
    I was thinking that you would choose your key and scale or no key
    Then when you went to select your chord you would only be presented with chords that matched that key/scale
    The app would keep note of the chord degree and you would be then able to change the key and mode and have the app automagically transpose all the chords.

Exactly right!

• Love ChordFlow and ChordUp

• @ChordUp Appreciate your efforts (and progress!) with this very interesting app. Thank you.

• @audiblevideo said:
    Love ChordFlow and ChordUp

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @ChordUp Appreciate your efforts (and progress!) with this very interesting app. Thank you.

Thank you guys! Glad you are having some fun with my apps! :)