Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Track: Dark Melodic Electronica

https://soundcloud.com/mish-26

Used Acoustic Guitar into ReSlice and cut it up for beginning guitar parts of each stanza and the glitch sounds. Only synth used is Animoog for all synth parts. I used iDensity for the atmospheric stuff. Drums were individually placed samples and some Future Drummer.

Recorded 12 tracks into Loopy HD and then "played" the loops live into a recorded 1 take of Cubasis.

Posted track.

Thought I would share. I love me some ReSlice. My newest everyday app. Most people know that Animoog is my standard most of the time.

I am not looking for praise, I just get motivation listening to what others are doing.

Thank you.

Comments

• SORRY! HERE

• @RustiK great track, love the vibe. That lower animoog synth line sounds so great - love that subtle warm distorted tone

• @RustiK Yeah great track, love the rhythmic switch at the middle, and the melodic/rhythms intrications

• @theartwebreathe said:
    @RustiK great track, love the vibe. That lower animoog synth line sounds so great - love that subtle warm distorted tone

@kolarg98 said:
    @RustiK Yeah great track, love the rhythmic switch at the middle, and the melodic/rhythms intrications

Gracias mi hermanos

• Oh I forgot.

Done in Audiobus 2

And I played the synth parts live into Genome and used the 4 bar loop for 1 and the 2 bar loops for the other synth parts. Total of 3. Other is all guitar actually.

• You're a beast. Like the track. I'm inspired now because of this. Is that iDensity I hear in there? Awesomeness!

• @Morgman73 said:
    You're a beast. Like the track. I'm inspired now because of this. Is that iDensity I hear in there? Awesomeness!

iDensity it is.

iDensity quickly becoming near essential for several reasons.

I use it as a library for a segment of loops i have. You can import en mass from Audiocopy.. You also can export the samples/loops from iDensity into any other app. So, that is awesome for me.

I love that app.

MOOD pairs nicely with iDensity, trust me!!

• Damn creepy...in a good way.

• Pleasantly awaiting, Mood. It's got me in a anticipation type mood for sure.

• @TozBourne said:
    Damn creepy...in a good way.

Thanks bro!

• @Morgman73 said:
    Pleasantly awaiting, Mood. It's got me in a anticipation type mood for sure.

Well worth it.

It is everything Mitosynth and MiniMoog apps could have been if they merged and had perfect midi implementation!

• Ahhhhhhhhrrrrggg! A Mitomoog. Mood. Dude can't hardly wait.

• @Morgman73 said:
    Ahhhhhhhhrrrrggg! A Mitomoog. Mood. Dude can't hardly wait.

That's great!