Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RIP Gregg Allman

Another great passes.

Comments

• RIP :'(
    Awesome musician

• I used to have a lucrative little side business selling Coricidin bottles filled with goofah dust from Duane and Berry's graves. I wonder if Gregg will be buried in Rose Hill also?
    Rest In Peace.

• Per CNN...yes to being buried in Rose Hill.

• These guys transcended the "southern rock" genre. Allman Brothers Band are fantastic, and Gregg had a really beautiful voice. "Melissa" is one of my all-time favorites. RIP.

• Midnight rider ringtone allday

• Cher had the best quote. "Being married to Gregg Allman was like going to Disney Land on acid. I knew I had a good time, I just couldn't remember."

• @Zen210507 said:
    Cher had the best quote. "Being married to Gregg Allman was like going to Disney Land on acid. I knew I had a good time, I just couldn't remember."

Were Greg Allman fans as shocked about the GA/Cher pairing as Cher fans were?

• @bigcatrik said:
    Were Greg Allman fans as shocked about the GA/Cher pairing as Cher fans were?

>

Nah, they were probably busy possum hunting. ;)

Other unlikely pairings;

Michael Hutchens and Kylie Minogue
    Sarah Brightman and Andrew Lloyd Webber
    Robert Fripp and Toyah Wilcox

• Diana Ross and Gene Simmons

• what a loss, and he was working on music as well. For me it's people like this that make the world go round.

• Always the real deal.

• "One Way Out" from the Fillmore album is one of the greatest vocals from any singer, the guy was just as talented a singer & B3 player as Duane was a guitarist.