Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Bought a new midi controller for my pad

Pretty damn fun. I saw it in local ebay like site with a gr-30 synth(that i route midi through, and has a midi transpose), roland microcube, stand and hard case for 210€ and thought id bid on it for fun and ended up winning it. Im gonna sell the microcube for about 50€, so basically 160€ for this was pretty nice deal :) The guitar itself plays really well, much better than i expected from a low end epiphone, but the pickups are pretty horrible, however i didnt buy it for them so.. I slapped a 08 set of NYXL strings on it and tuned it in high drop G, because it tracks better on higher strings and i transpose down one or two octaves most of the time anyways.

And in case you didnt notice, there is a roland midi mic modded in it ;) Tracks much better than the ios apps i tried, and it actually does polyphone well.

Comments