Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SessionBand Updates - 051117

The EDM, Deep House and (most importantly for me) Ukelele volumes of SessionBand have just updated. Various bits and bobs including iPad Pro scaling etc. Pleased to see these 'writers' are still in the game. Hope the other members of the bundle get the same spit and polish.

Comments

• Same here! Just noticed this morning before heading out. So glad to see these updates. These are extremely awesome deals now that we have LooperVerse, Cubasis stretch, Reslice and others that allow the loops to play in time. I have them mostly on my iPhone SE 64gb and transfer to iPad loops I wanna use in Cubasis.

Highly recommended.

• Ukulele is awesome! Love that one sooo much!
    The cajons shakers are superbly recorded. No way I could ever record like these. Grab them Before price goes up.

• Please tell me the export timing issues are fixed. If yes they will all get installed on my iPad once again....

• Yes! They are, I'm really enjoying exporting to Blocs Wave oh boy! This is huge for these amazing apps!

• edited May 2017

So far only Ukulele and EDM, but the rest are not the pipeline i believe.

Updated my reviews!

• @MusicMan4Christ said:

Updated my reviews!

And Deep House. I really want to see the Jazz (1,2 &3)and Piano packs polished up also...

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Same here! Just noticed this morning before heading out. So glad to see these updates. These are extremely awesome deals now that we have LooperVerse, Cubasis stretch, Reslice and others that allow the loops to play in time. I have them mostly on my iPhone SE 64gb and transfer to iPad loops I wanna use in Cubasis.

Highly recommended.

Can you go into more detail regarding how you use those apps in conjunction with SessionBand?

• Wow where do I start, for one I create the whole track with all the chord changes in Session Band. Then I export the whole song or mute tracks and export one at a time. Load those puppies in Blocs Wav or Cubasis or Looperverse and add more Acoustic or digital tracks from synths, vocals, etc. really fun stuff!
    Or use Blocs Wav or Reslice on the Bass track to create unlimited versions. The sky is the limit now with these awesome apps!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

Updated my reviews!

And Deep House. I really want to see the Jazz (1,2 &3)and Piano packs polished up also...

Doubleplus on the want to see.

• iPad Pro support!

(Probably the weirdest thing to get excited about but I HATE iPad/ iPhone apps that not support all screen/ devices resolutions)

• Hoping all their other apps will soon follow. The BPM bug ruined these for me.

• @supanorton said:
    Hoping all their other apps will soon follow. The BPM bug ruined these for me.

Agreed. I had never even bothered to break them out into Blocs, which is such an obvious place to fiddle etc. Of course, with a nod to the Uke version, the two I never really used were/are EDM/Deep House. I guess these are their 'sellers' and thus they got the update. If the Jazz trio don't get some attention I will be disappointed (again)...

• I pretty much bought all of them EXCEPT edm and deep house. Never made sense to buy loops when I can make those sounds myself with all the iOS synths.... Really hope all the apps get the update.