Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apps don't show up when AudioBus is not connected to internet

edited December 2012 in Support and Feedback

Hey guys, last night my power went out so no wifi. Fired up AudioBus on the ipad2 b/c battery life is a beast on that thing and none of my apps showed up; I thought it might be due to not updating them on the older ipad, but it turns out it was something with the wifi (I think). They all worked using the workaround of opening the app 1st, then opening it in audiobus.

Comments

• Hi there,

Make sure to connect your iPad running Audiobus to the internet once before turning off wifi. It needs to connect to the Audiobus database just one time to grab a snapshot of all currently available apps.