Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One ...yet?

It's officially May. last I heard synthmaster one for ios had moved its original release date from superbooth to May. has anyone heard anything else? Should I save my money in my itunes account, or is it gonna be a long wait still? just curious because i'm very excited for this one.

Comments

• I was thinking I might pass on this one, however, I too am holding on to some iTunes credits to see and hoping I do not get the itch to spend it prior to release. Future drummer is calling strongly however so time may not be my friend.

• I know. i have a few other apps i have my eye on too. i'm trying to hold out for this one because it looks great; but without any idea of a release date, it makes it harder and harder to hold out.

• With LayR, Addictive Pro, and Thor, I'm more than synth'd out.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    With LayR, Addictive Pro, and Thor, I'm more than synth'd out.

yeah? I have the other two, but how is LayR? it looks pretty interesting

• Synthmaster One might have a feature i really want and miss in most iOS synths.....microtuning.
    Sunrizer has it for years, sadly only the iPad version.

• Any pre release video on this yet?

• @eross said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

LayR is marvelous! Freakin' fun to make up different layersounds...Should be an instabuy for every synthperson here!

• From a KVR post from the developer the iOS version could be some months away due to the GUI part.

• @Cib said:
    From a KVR post from the developer the iOS version could be some months away due to the GUI part.

ewww.... do you have a link to that post?

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@eross said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

LayR is marvelous! Freakin' fun to make up different layersounds...Should be an instabuy for every synthperson here!

yeah? can you layer in samples with the synths? or just synth based? I'm really starting to get more interested in this one.

• @eross said:

@Cib said:
    From a KVR post from the developer the iOS version could be some months away due to the GUI part.

Here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=477780&start=810

• Well enough on this until much later then. How is that BM3 coming I wonder now?

• @Cib said:

@eross said:

@Cib said:

Here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=477780&start=810

Yup I never trust release predictions that are longer than 3 days out

• @Tritonman said:
    Well enough on this until much later then. How is that BM3 coming I wonder now? they are hard at work on it

new betas going out every monday.

• @eross said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

@eross said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

yeah? can you layer in samples with the synths? or just synth based? I'm really starting to get more interested in this one.

@eross - No samplebased layering... All sounds are synthesized... But it sound really really good!

• Anybody heard any updates on this synth app. Still very excited for this one

• Looks as they might get into the hardware game, interesting. Scalable GUI next for 2.8...

• @eross said:
    Anybody heard any updates on this synth app. Still very excited for this one

Last I heard they were re-evaluating how to do the GUI for iOS. I'm thinking it will be a good long while before this comes to iPhone/iPad

• @Aud_iOS said:
    Looks as they might get into the hardware game, interesting. Scalable GUI next for 2.8...

hardware game? what kind of hardware?

• @eross said:

@Aud_iOS said:
    Looks as they might get into the hardware game, interesting. Scalable GUI next for 2.8...

hardware game? what kind of hardware?

No clue, some sort synth. If you read the above Kvr linked thread, one of the last pages mentions it with a photo of I guess a keyboard teardown. I'm intrigued