Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

X Drummer app for iPad

Positive Grid releases X Drummer app for iPad

Hi All

We want to share our new AI Drum app with you:

X Drummer will be your best songwriting partner. With a few finger taps, it quickly learns your song. You can even change the feel of each drummer depending on your personal taste. AI Drum will intelligently search through thousands of drum patterns and drum kits and virtually match your songs. The more you play with AI Drums, the better it gets at learning your preferences. But this is just the beginning…

Learn more: https://www.positivegrid.com/x-drummer/

Comments

• hi, do you have any funk drum demo clips available?

• I asked Positve Grid for a code, I never got one :'(

• @kobamoto said:
    hi, do you have any funk drum demo clips available?

Hey Kobamoto! We just released the app today and we are working on some demo videos. I can post em here once they are ready but you can follow us on our social networks to get updates ;)

@thesoundtestroom said:
    I asked Positve Grid for a code, I never got one :'(

The app is already on the App Store :)

• Finding zero vids of anyone using this outside a very poor promo.

• @Tritonman said:
    Finding zero vids of anyone using this outside a very poor promo.

Hey Tritonn! We just released the app today and we are working on some demo videos. I can post em here once they are ready but you can follow us on our social networks to get updates ;)

• I must be confusing this with another app.

• Is this a new version or something?

• I thought the app was released on march 1

• @Tritonman said:
    I must be confusing this with another app.

Yes, this is our newest app X drummer, an AI Drum app.

You can check it here : https://www.positivegrid.com/x-drummer/

• @soundklinik said:
    I thought the app was released on march 1

Yes that is what the App Store shows as well. I do see it got AB and IAA added. But hat was a week or two ago.

• Interested in seeing more for sure.

• @Karlos said:

@kobamoto said:
    hi, do you have any funk drum demo clips available?

Hey Kobamoto! We just released the app today and we are working on some demo videos. I can post em here once they are ready but you can follow us on our social networks to get updates ;)

ok thanks

• This was released on march 1st and an update on April 8th and that's all it shows in the App Store, so how is this just released today? Something is weird!

• Seems a little fishy, but you still want sometimes to touch it though...

• Hi All

The app was previously available on the App store but still had some bugs on it. After several reviews the app is 100% functional and that why it was officially announced up to today.

• And for double the price of the first version. I still have the TestFlight version and it is horrible

• @Karlos said

@thesoundtestroom said:
    I asked Positve Grid for a code, I never got one :'(

The app is already on the App Store :)

LOL

• Why wouldn't it have an update of today's date then and a newer version than the April 8th update?

• Very strange!

• The price is the new part ?

• edited April 2017

@Tritonman said:
    The price is the new part ?

Are they underestimating our intelligence ?

• @Bootsy said:
    Why wouldn't it have an update of today's date then and a newer version than the April 8th update?

Once an app is ready it takes a few days for us to prepare all the marketing material and some other stuff before we launch it

• @Karlos said:

@Bootsy said:
    Why wouldn't it have an update of today's date then and a newer version than the April 8th update?

Once an app is ready it takes a few days for us to prepare all the marketing material and some other stuff before we launch it

but it is launched is it not? I'm more confused now. I really don't care either way I just thought something wasn't right. I'm out.

• I didn't understand this one... At all.

• @Santosgera said:
    And for double the price of the first version. I still have the TestFlight version and it is horrible

Ouch, the first reviews of X (a.k.a. Drunk) Drummer were ghastly so they've hiked the price to snare (ha!) some suckers?

What a shame, I really like the Bias stuff. Can't be the same company surely?

• edited April 2017

They have probably just raised the price to be able to make a massive price cut in a couple of days. Final Cut has also just been raised to the "normal" price of $19.99 for the the first time in almost a year, after beeing on "sale" for $2.99 since august 2016.
    Not that it matters to me at all. I would never even consider buying a drum app without Link.

• Was it the bugs that took away half the value of the app?

• edited April 2017

I had heard there was a future drum(ER) app coming soon. Perhaps we had best wait for it. The deception attempt from this one is disturbing at best.who in hell is Karlos, is he an imposter too?

• @Santosgera said:
    And for double the price of the first version. I still have the TestFlight version and it is horrible

I have the TestFlight version as well, and I literally can't get it to produce a single beat (using the BROWSER section). Also, it's not optimized for the 12.9" iPad Pro; there are huge black bars to the right and at the bottom that take up fully one third of the screen.

I'd like to believe all these issues are worked out in the live version currently available on the App Store, but there's no way I'm paying $20 without a proof-positive demo that it works on the large iPad Pro.

• In the browser all you have to do is repeatedly press the + button to build up your track then press rewind and play

The browser section fills full screen on the big pro, but the drum screen is surrounded by black bars still.