Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FL Studio Groove coming to IOS

2»

Comments

• Lol. Yeah I should. Up late playing with rhythm composer pro.

• I was up all night working!

• At 4.99 I don't expect it to take external input without AB. We'll see!

• With or without AB,if its gonna work on ios7,it gonna have a node to plug into or out of??

• edited September 2013

This is just a dekstop Windows 8 touch-enabled app so far, as far as I can tell. Although it might get a mobile iOS/Android version at some point like they did with FL Studio...

• edited September 2013

Shortbus: they're working on iOS and android versions. The only word regarding a date I've seen from Image Line is just a "Later" tho...

• edited September 2013

Hi dbl post

• I'd be surprised to see native versions of this app as is on iOS or Android. They are a very outspoken Windows dev shop. For iOS (and android too?) they skinned someone else's app and made the project files compatible with the desktop. Though maybe FL Groove is all portablish C/C++. App looks fun to me but I wont be holding my breath.

• Well, they are porting FL Studio to Mac (inside a wrapper or not, they're still doing it).

• You can run a windows virtual machine within OS X, you can't on iOS. That's the only way this OS X 'port' is happening. Don't misunderstand me - I'm alllll for it. Just don't see them leaving behind the pile of Windows specific libraries they use to make FL Studio happen (or they would have done a port long ago).

• They are porting it to OSX. That's all I know.

• Latest news.

Dear Morris Griffin,

Yes, there is an iOS version planned of FL Studio Groove.
    At this moment it isn't clear when this version is ready to be launched.
    No release dates are set yet.

Best regards,

The IL Support Team
    http://support.image-line.com