Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FM Essentials updated

2»

Comments

• Bummer, just realized I left my CCK adapter at Guitar Center :(
    I guess the free app gonna cost me after all :s

• Maybe unlocked soon for me, is it possible to hear some presets ? On the yamaha website, soundcloud ,dropbox or whatever else ?

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    GC guys came thru opened a brand new one for me to load up the app!!!
    Great service!
    iPhone and iPad activated!

Can you post a video walk through of some of the sounds? I'd like some inspiration to make the trip to GC :)

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Bummer, just realized I left my CCK adapter at Guitar Center :(
    I guess the free app gonna cost me after all :s

Nah man nah! I'd be on the horn to that GC and have them hold your CCK for you to pick up; if they say "What adapter?" or can't find it break bad on them insisting they buy you a new one.

Worth a shot... Squeaky wheel and all that. If you have to act a fool to get them to accommodate you just never go back after you get your CCK, lol.

• Called they said never saw it :(
    Oh well lesson learned for me.
    Guy who put away MX won't be there till Thursday so I'll hold out hope.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Called they said never saw it :(
    Oh well lesson learned for me.
    Guy who put away MX won't be there till Thursday so I'll hold out hope.

Awww man! Well, the guy either put it aside for you or someone saw it and said "Mmm, Apple Camera Connection Kit...why thank you" and put in their pocket. Sorry brother...