Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Peace of Mind

edited August 2013 in Creations

A complete change of pace and complexity...just relax and chill...we need peace in the world more than ever...and that begins with peace in your own mind...
Composed on my iPad in Cubasis, guitars through Jamup Pro via Behringer UCA222 and a little string pad from bismark bs16i.

Comments

• I shouldn't have listened to that when I'm already in a food coma. Very relaxing!

• edited August 2013

Wow, it reminds me of when you get a flashback of a previous time in your life when you see a picture or hear an old album and it stops you in your tracks, thinking to your self wow that was a life time ago and all the emotion and feelings rush back through from that time and hit you in an instant!

Thank you :)

The best I've heard yet from you, very soothing and emotive.

• @Flo26: Thank you. I did try to empower it with loving, peaceful energy :)
    @DaveMagoo: Thank you kindly! :)

• Beautiful, relaxing. Was listening to it with some other in the room, and they wondered where "the lovely music" was coming from.

• Thanks @syrupcore
    @TCM: I also wonder where "the lovely music" comes from :)

• edited March 2014

• The beautiful thing about our participation in universal creation is that we are the creators of our own thoughts, and thus we shape the ever-changing creation that is our own life.
    http://www.globalpeace.org.in/

• I'll start by saying I didn't see this when it was first posted a while ago and I'm glad I didn't, in a good way. Not to be a downer but I literally just got home from the hospital on the east coast here around 4am where my last living grandparent passed away while we were gathered around his bed tonight. Somewhat expected but not this fast, we'd been in and out of the hospital a few times this year but each time got him straightened out.

Today was different and we all knew it from the moment it began this morning, but not to drag on, I just got home and this was at the top of my unread thread list and I rarely listen to an entire song all the way through but I needed this one and it was beautiful...thank you!

Sorry for being all deep and emotional :)

• Sorry to hear that Jared. Best wishes to you and your family. It is wonderful though that music can help bring some comfort.

• Peace to your grandfather and comfort to you and your family.

• Sorry about your loss. :-( Best wishes to you and your family.

• @JMSexton: I am sorry to hear of your loss. I am glad my music was able to help you at this sad time. Music can be used in so many ways. It really can soothe the savage beast or rouse the meek and it can allow us to express our emotions in a safe way.

@rakhi: Indeed we are! :)

• Thanks everyone! It's amazing the amount of emotion that can be conveyed through music