Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quick noodle using AB3

edited April 2017 in Creations

ThumbJam cello. FM midi through SPA for the tinkles. Played live on my decking. God I love the thumbjam cello.
Just recorded quickly without any post as I was having a fiddle.

Comments

• edited April 2017

Gorgeous

ThumbJam Cello Forever!
    (that and the Trumpet Harmon Mute are the gifts that keep giving, 8 years on..)

• Did you put TJ midi input slot? Mine keeps going to sleep I click it jumps to TJ back to AB3 same thing.

• Nice track man!

• Love the track. I'm a huge fan of Thumbjam too and especially the cello sound.
    @MusicMan4Christ The same thing happens to me in AB3

• Thanks for the acknowledgement. I like getting those :)
    TJ was in an audio input slot. Played straight.
    I think you mean midi output as TJ doesn't show up for midi input. Yeah. Same thing for me.
    I redownloaded Music Studio so I can record midi to midi output slot. Only that and cubasis, which I don't have, that can do it at present by the look of it. Bit thin on the ground with those so far but AB3 is a brave game changing step. Imagine what it'll be like in 6 months. Woohoo.
    Sebastian. You are a visionary.