Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AU-enabled spectrum analyzer app

Hello iOS music makers! I'm looking for a spectrum analyzer app that can run as an AUv3 extension. My AU host is Cubasis2. I know there are AU-enabled apps that have spectrum analyzers e.g. Bandshift, but unfortunately with that particular app the analyzer is not visible when the app is running as AU extension. Anyone know of an app that fits the bill? Must work with AUv3 hosts like Cubasis before anyone mentions Auria Pro and fabfilter plugins :) thx

Comments

• @zeroG said:
    Hello iOS music makers! I'm looking for a spectrum analyzer app that can run as an AUv3 extension. My AU host is Cubasis2. I know there are AU-enabled apps that have spectrum analyzers e.g. Bandshift, but unfortunately with that particular app the analyzer is not visible when the app is running as AU extension. Anyone know of an app that fits the bill? Must work with AUv3 hosts like Cubasis before anyone mentions Auria Pro and fabfilter plugins :) thx

ApeFilter has an analyser, but I've not used in Cubasis.

• Thanks @Carnbot - that looks like it would do nicely

• Could anybody confirm that it works in cubasis?

• FabFilter ProQ and BlueMangoo EQ both have frequency analyser...I have used both in Cubasis.

• edited November 2018

ProQ2 is... is... automating ProQ2 is... is... just buy it!

• @ecou said:
    Could anybody confirm that it works in cubasis?

Yes I can - no problems at all

• Lots more options now than when I asked the question - iOS music ecosystem growing nicely :)

• there's also this one released not too long ago from 4pockets (people who do Meteor app)

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/analyser-tuner-auv3-plugin/id1436332576

sounds pretty good ...

• @Halftone said:
    there's also this one released not too long ago from 4pockets (people who do Meteor app)

sounds pretty good ...

An interesting collection of Apps!
    And bundles...

• @tja said:

@Halftone said:
    there's also this one released not too long ago from 4pockets (people who do Meteor app)

sounds pretty good ...

An interesting collection of Apps!
    And bundles...

I picked up several of them over the past couple months. Quite pleased overall. Maybe not real deep and tweaky but they always seem to hit what I’m hearing.

• Wow. A 10-band graphic EQ. Nice. I could also use the pitch "fixer" on occasionally. Are these sale prices? I can wait otherwise.

• @McDtracy said:
    Wow. A 10-band graphic EQ. Nice. I could also use the pitch "fixer" on occasionally. Are these sale prices? I can wait otherwise.

These are regular prices. They didn’t change today.

• @McDtracy said:
    Wow. A 10-band graphic EQ. Nice. I could also use the pitch "fixer" on occasionally. Are these sale prices? I can wait otherwise.

I got the Mastering 2 bundle, as I liked all 4 Apps.
    Will take some to have a closer look at them

• @tja said:

@McDtracy said:

I got the Mastering 2 bundle, as I liked all 4 Apps.
    Will take some to have a closer look at them

The 10-band switches between 12 and 24 dB. I’ve only use the pitch shifter to mangle some sounds. Some may consider it limited but I’ve found some interesting uses for it.