Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Warning: Steinberg IC Pro does NOT support Cubase 9

Should anyone be interested. Would really like to se this (otherwise great) app in conjunction with Cubase 9 sample tracks. It would really be a shame if this is abondoned. But it could very well be, as there seems to be no signs of any development activity i Steinberg forums. Just a few frustrated user requests and comments. No reples from Steinberg at all.
Anyway, the least Steinberg could do was to give a warning to potental customers, both in the app store, and on the product description on the webpage.

Comments

• Hi DeVlaeminck,

I'm not aware of iC Pro issues in regards to Cubase Pro 9, but we'll give it a check on Monday (not in the office today) and get back to you.

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:
    Hi DeVlaeminck,

I'm not aware of iC Pro issues in regards to Cubase Pro 9, but we'll give it a check on Monday (not in the office today) and get back to you.

Best,
    Lars

That would be great, thx a lot. Have a nice weekend.

• edited March 2017

I was informed by someone at Steinberg that IC Pro was essentially discontinued.
    To be Fair the guy in question wasn't directly responsible for its development, but as a recent purchaser I found this news disappointing. I guess the lack of engagement from Steiny on the forums wasn't a great omen in retrospect.

Please add scroll lock for the faders and bars/beats for the timeline at least!
    (More control of the mixer, like Send FX Levels and EQ would also be super)
    <3 :'(

@LFS Hi Lars, can you kindly bribe someone to refine this App, it's frustrating close to being really great.

• @DeVlaeminck said:
    Should anyone be interested. Would really like to se this (otherwise great) app in conjunction with Cubase 9 sample tracks. It would really be a shame if this is abondoned. But it could very well be, as there seems to be no signs of any development activity i Steinberg forums. Just a few frustrated user requests and comments. No reples from Steinberg at all.
    Anyway, the least Steinberg could do was to give a warning to potental customers, both in the app store, and on the product description on the webpage.

Hi DeVlaeminck,

As promised we've looked into the iC Pro issue and are able to reproduce the sampler track invisibility issue.
    We will now evaluate and discuss a possible fix. I will get back to you once I have more information.

Best,
    Lars

• Thanks @LFS
    Good to know that something is done. Very much looking forward to some resolution.

• Hi DeVlaeminck,

Our engineering will look into the issue and evaluate a possible fix.
    Will keep you updated once we know about the results (might take some days).

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:
    Hi DeVlaeminck,

Our engineering will look into the issue and evaluate a possible fix.
    Will keep you updated once we know about the results (might take some days).

Best,
    Lars

Thanks, Lars. I'll stick around.

• @LFS Hi, Is the app working with latest (10.3) iOS update?

• Anyone using this App with iOS 10?
    Does it work ok?
    Ahead of Audiobus 3 release I'm anxious not to break things by updating

• LFSLFS
    edited April 2017

Hi all,

Our engineering has evaluated the current Cubase iC Pro issue with iOS 10.3.
    Please find our statement regarding the problem right here:
    https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=116603

I will do my best, to keep you updated about the status.

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:
    Hi all,

Our engineering has evaluated the current Cubase iC Pro issue with iOS 10.3.
    Please find our statement regarding the problem right here:
    https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=116603

I will do my best, to keep you updated about the status.

Best,
    Lars

Thanks for the update. Didn't even know there was an issue with IOS 10.3 - was just hoping for Cubase 9 support, which is not even mentioned in the Steinber Forum post. So I guess patience is the keyword here. At least the warning is redundant atm, is IC Pro is taken of the App Store...