Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[Lullaby Video] Chordmaps2+Gadget+Auria+Lumafusion

edited March 2017 in Creations

My little fellow inspired me a lullaby. I needed this. I haven't been able to complete any tunes since doing ios. Finally something that seemed mostly effortless and fun. Lumafusion was really fun too. I typically don't do video and it's exactly what the Dr. ordered because I didn't feel compelled to criticize my video editing or filming, as I do with music. :-)

Now I'm off to write a great review for Lumafusion. This video was completed one month ago, but I had a unique exportation problem. Patti and Chris are great. Professional was the experience.

Comments

• edited March 2017

@Blipsford_Baubie All nice and family like and an effective use of the machinery and toys and the kid is adorable but then all kids are and everything is as it should be until the man at the end doing the grinding which was a perfect non-sequitur and that's good.

• Beautiful family and lovely song.'

You are very fortunate.

If I may recommend DOTS for other such pieces it works great for this sound.

• Is LUMAFUSION easy to use?

What did you film this with?

Does LUMAFUSION take much space up?

Thanks

• edited March 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Blipsford_Baubie All nice and family like and an effective use of the machinery and toys and the kid is adorable but then all kids are and everything is as it should be until the man at the end doing the grinding which was a perfect non-sequitur and that's good.

Yeah my wife didn't appreciate the end bit of my nephew grinding the coffee beans. She says it's obnoxious and it ruins everything. Goal attained. I take myself serious, but I don't. I am...heyoka. But I guess I'm not, since I shouldn't have to say it. Thanks man.

@RustiK said:
    Is LUMAFUSION easy to use?

What did you film this with?

Does LUMAFUSION take much space up?

Thanks

Funny you mention Dots, because I do have it, and when my idea for this was conceived, I was in fact torn between having to choose between Dots and Gadget.

My one and only prior experience with video editing prior to this was a 15 sec clip for Instagram done with iMovie. So yes, I'd say Lumafusion is easy to use. It's definitely beneficial to watch the tutorials, especially for key framing. That's a bit tricky at first, but once you understand in what order to execute the 4 simple steps, it's easy. It's akin to automation.

The majority of my photos and vids was captured from my cheap cell phone. LG LS660. The rest from my ipad mini2 w/retina.

As far as space, I don't know. How would I tell?

Thanks!

• Nice track, was thinking about getting lumafusion but not bitten the bullet yet