Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fellow POCKET OPERATORS: ?Pregunta?

Is the PO 12(Rhythm)extremely quite compared to the PO-14(Sub) or is the sub very loud?

Got the sub and it is like a different device as far as loudness.

Thanks

Comments

• Just got the new Tonic. You adjust the volume on it by holding bpm and choosing a step 1-16.

Don't know if that helps or not, just thought maybe you have the volume set at different levels.

• @1P18 said:
    Just got the new Tonic. You adjust the volume on it by holding bpm and choosing a step 1-16.

Don't know if that helps or not, just thought maybe you have the volume set at different levels.

How is Tonic?

I appreciate your post, I know how.

I just think that the PO 12 may just really not have the whoomp volume wize as the Sub.

I am probably just going to see about selling it cheap and getting the tonic to go with the Sub.

I am Jonesing for the Tonic anyway after NAMM.

I must say, sometimes my significant other does good, like yesterday saying here........I got you a surprise and its the PO 14 Sub.

• I'm liking it a lot, though I have yet to do all that much with it, kind of locked into Renoise at the moment. The VST is really nice, it's very easy to come up with sounds and patterns, as it has both a randomize feature and an alter feature for both sounds and patterns. You can then dump both to the PO. As for the PO itself, simple yet enough depth to it to get some good things going.