Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Favorite VirSyn synth app?

EASY ONE!

This is potentially the most under rated synth app available -- MIRCO TERA.

For, me this synth is a monster.

I thing maybe the name of the app has hindered its ability to get more customers. For the longest time, I thought it was a lite version of Tera Synth.

Don't get me wrong, I love Poseiden and Addictive (when it doesn't crash) a whole bunch.

Comments

• @RustiK said:
    EASY ONE!

This is potentially the most under rated synth app available -- MIRCO TERA.

For, me this synth is a monster.

I thing maybe the name of the app has hindered its ability to get more customers.

Is that the reson you renamed it to MIRCO? :wink:

But I agree-- strong and fun synth, and somehow it seems easier to get really strong sounds out of it than most other VirSyn synths

• Don't have micro tera, but Poseidon is my fav.
    My fav synth of all is Ipulsaret.

• Tera for me. Love microtera but I find its synth engine to have rather limited options soundwise; great for plucked sounds, not so much for other type of sounds such as pads and leads.

• Tera is my fav, microtera is a very close second.

I don't care much for Poseidon. Just never got into it.

• @RustiK said:
    Don't get me wrong, I love Poseiden and Addictive (when it doesn't crash) a whole bunch.

Addictive or Addictive Pro? Curious to know what crashes you're having.

• Microtera, and it just got Link too...

• Another vote for Micro Tera

• edited February 2017

Very hard for me to choose just one among the Virsyn stuff.

microTERA has probably the coolest default preset on iOS...and has probably the best combination of sheer ripping power, accessibility and uniqueness in their stable, with the 2 Addictives a close second.

But Poseidon makes such gorgeous textures. And Cube is iOS's grade A #1 additive synth lab. And Tera is a universe entire. Sorry, I suck at picking just one. This has been an ongoing problem in all my relationships