Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

micro tera update -- (problems now fixed)

edited February 2017 in General App Discussion

all my patches make no sound any more after the update, so it may be good to wait with updating or make a backup first

Comments

• Is it possible that they all use reverb ? Please try switching reverb off and see if they work again.
    On some devices if reverb is on no sound is coming through. Update is on the way.

• Good to hear (sorry :))...

• @VirSyn said:
    Is it possible that they all use reverb ? Please try switching reverb off and see if they work again.
    On some devices if reverb is on no sound is coming through. Update is on the way.

yes they do use reverb and with reverb off they work again. I'm glad you found and fixed the issue so quickly. very nice update otherwise!

• Bugfix version 1.3.1 is now available and reverb should work again !

• @VirSyn
    When room size is at minimum the verb will turn to a glitches delay

• yep, my presets work again, thanks for the quick fix @VirSyn