Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer updated

Only bug fixes but still nice to see they are maintaining it.

Comments

• a giant stirs in it's sleep

• Is this thing any good? It looks very very messy and like it probably doesn't have a scale lock keyboard. But the app description is intriguing

• No it doesn't have a scale lock keyboard. What it does let you do is put in a rhythm in the notes of C chord and then tell it to play A#m or whatever.

It's got a lot of clever features that I wish were available elsewhere and I bought it for next to nothing so I think it's pretty good.

Would be even better with AU and link of course....

It's based on the QY series of handheld devices.

• Tnr-e updated too to ios 10 but no link, was hoping....

• I'm quite fond of MMS, though by now it has learnt the usual install/delete choreography very well. But then, I have a QY70 lying around in a box somewhere, so I'm not to be trusted on this....

• I still do like the fact the MMS has a very fully featured piano-roll editor and it's easy to record automation and edit the recorded cc's in the piano-roll editor. It also includes some classic Yamaha samples :)

• @Purpan said:
    I'm quite fond of MMS, though by now it has learnt the usual install/delete choreography very well. But then, I have a QY70 lying around in a box somewhere, so I'm not to be trusted on this....

Check the internal battery for leakage.