Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wish this were on iPad

I emailed waves and they said they'd look into it. That's a start :)

Comments

• edited January 2017

Yea, i have the electric 88 piano(older, or at least cheaper version of this) and it sound absolutely amazing. Actually so good that it made me really like proper electric piano sounds, which i didnt care too much about before(i did like some songs with electric piano on it, but in general i didnt really care about it). I really dig the portishead presets on it and the thing is easy to tweak and has a nice range of sounds possible on it(i bet the 200 has even more).

And yes, it would be really nice to have this on ipad. None of the ipad electric pianos i have heard doesent even come close to electric 88 or this 200. Maybe there is some hidden gem im not aware of(someone please let me know if there is)

• I'd rather have this one:

• @MonzoPro said:
    I'd rather have this one:

I think the ipad might take some damage if you put that on it

• Sounds great.

I'm still using Neosoul Keys as my electric, and I'm pretty happy.

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    Sounds great.

Neosoul all day long.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    Sounds great.

Neosoul all day long.

…and deeeeeeeep into the night, baaaaaaaaaby!

• ios really doesn't need another electric piano (don't get me wrong, I'd buy this in a heartbeat). We actually already have a lot of great options: neo soul, korg module, tines for AU, and ilectric are all great in their own right.
    What we need is a low footprint AU that does a physical modelling piano like pianoteq.

• @ion677 said:
    ios really doesn't need another electric piano (don't get me wrong, I'd buy this in a heartbeat). We actually already have a lot of great options: neo soul, korg module, tines for AU, and ilectric are all great in their own right.
    What we need is a low footprint AU that does a physical modelling piano like pianoteq.

Actually my interest in the Waves version is the idea that it could be new enough code to make AUv3 possible. The others are nice and I have them all. Only Tines is AU...it has its own uniquely pleasant sound but not the character I'm looking for.

Pianoteq on iOS would be sweet but there are no indications that they have any intention to do so.