Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Poison-202 making sounds, haQ attaQ Presets etc │ haQ attaQ LIVE ep 4 170129 - 20:00

For anyone that might have missed the live stream yesterday! I was live streaming with Poison-202 and talking about the 100 presets I made for this beast of a synth. We also got into some impro-music-making and hit some problems related to AU.I also talked about workflow, design choices and synthesis in general. The full 2 hour stream is available on my YouTube channel! And oh, and you'll get to meet my new iPad. ;)

haQattaQ

Comments

• Unfortunately I don't have time to watch all two hours, although I dream of a world in which I did. What's the approximate timestamp for the improv and AU issues?

• Nice one Haq face. I bought pro 12.9 last week and have to say I found it way too large to handle. Looks way too big sitting next to my Akai controllers in live setting but also too large to hold in front of you when web browsing.

9.7 is probably the sweet spot, at least for me.

• @supadom said:
    Nice one Haq face. I bought pro 12.9 last week and have to say I found it way too large to handle. Looks way too big sitting next to my Akai controllers in live setting but also too large to hold in front of you when web browsing.

I'm keeping my eyes out for the 'rumoured' ~10" that is supposed to include a screen with same resolution as the 12,9" but at a smaller size(two mini's side by side and smaller bezels).

• Great stuff. Really!

• @supadom said:
    Nice one Haq face. I bought pro 12.9 last week and have to say I found it way too large to handle. Looks way too big sitting next to my Akai controllers in live setting but also too large to hold in front of you when web browsing.

Interesting. Took me a few days to adjust to the 12.9, but would never go back now. Of course, I do have very large hands....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@supadom said:

Interesting. Took me a few days to adjust to the 12.9, but would never go back now. Of course, I do have very large hands....

Don't get me wrong. The screen is amazing! Especially for movies but also apps with busy UI. When it comes to handling though I found myself missing the smaller scree. The 12.9 is so close to small MacBook size that well, feels a bit like a laptop without the keyboard.

It is a weird one but I'm glad I've tried.

• @Jakob, another very good live stream, I've managed to catch them all (mostly) but cannot find the chat options on youtube. Can you describe how to get chat working, or make a video showing how to get on it. Thanks

• @gsm909 said:
    @Jakob, another very good live stream, I've managed to catch them all (mostly) but cannot find the chat options on youtube. Can you describe how to get chat working, or make a video showing how to get on it. Thanks

I'm not sure, but I think the chat option is on the right of the stream, and you need to login, in order to comment.

• @Matver61 , I'm always logged in , caught the streams, live, and checked all available settings/options/3 dots etc, no chat options appearing for me.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Unfortunately I don't have time to watch all two hours, although I dream of a world in which I did. What's the approximate timestamp for the improv and AU issues?

I'm not sure that timestamps would help you shorten the viewing time that much though. The AU issues are cropping up during the latter hour when I'm doing some impro-music-pruduction.

• @supadom said:

I feel that the pad is perfect when I'm sitting in fron o my desk. But it's way too big for "transit"-work. Wouldn't want to travel with this thing.

• @realdavidai said:
    Great stuff. Really!

Thank you! =D

• I went with 9.7 pro myself..,but would be willing to try the rumored 10.5 inch if it comes out.

• @gsm909 said:
    @Jakob, another very good live stream, I've managed to catch them all (mostly) but cannot find the chat options on youtube. Can you describe how to get chat working, or make a video showing how to get on it. Thanks

it can be easy to miss but if your watching the stream on iOS the the chat window has to be opened up. When you enter the stream on an iPhone then you'll have to tap the chat bar at the bottom to access it. On iPad it's situated in the lower right corner. I'll make a video of it because others have had the same issues. :)