Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Troublemaker midi cc

Is the random and variation and mutation options in troublemaker mappable to midi ?
Iam building a brambos midi. controller in midi designer

Comments

• @brambos said:
    Also all mutation features are now controllable via MIDI CC (#40-#43).

User manual is now fully up to date again.

• Ahh ok sorry, ill have to redownload the manuals then

• @Hansson said:
    Ahh ok sorry, ill have to redownload the manuals then

There's an extra MIDI CC# in the manual which not in the live version yet: CC#44 for realtime transpose (-12 to +12 semitones). I expect this version 1.2.1 to be live any moment.

B)

• Got the manual, i was wondering is there or is it possible to get controls for variation and random also ? Canr find it in the manual

• @Hansson said:
    Got the manual, i was wondering is there or is it possible to get controls for variation and random also ? Canr find it in the manual

No, these are not triggerable via MIDI.

• @brambos said:

@Hansson said:
    Ahh ok sorry, ill have to redownload the manuals then

There's an extra MIDI CC# in the manual which not in the live version yet: CC#44 for realtime transpose (-12 to +12 semitones). I expect this version 1.2.1 to be live any moment.

B)

Nice :)

• edited January 2017

@brambos someone pointed out recently about the wave form you may choose thru CC, he told it wasn't documented...Now I'm trying to do this, with a BCR2000, not easy, plug/replug, assign etc...
    I'm going to find out of course, but I think the manual might be upgraded when you have the time... :)

Are you planning the midi control for the pattern rotation features also ?...
    The transpose will be controlled thru Modstep, but I'd like to play live with rotations...
    Thanks !

• @crony said:
    @brambos someone pointed out recently about the wave form you may choose thru CC, he told it wasn't documented...Now I'm trying to do this, with a BCR2000, not easy, plug/replug, assign etc...
    I'm going to find out of course, but I think the manual might be upgraded when you have the time... :)

I think it is MIDI CC#10 and the values are either 0-9 or 1-10 for the 10 different waveforms, I cannot remember which and cannot check right now.

either
    0 2 4 6 8
    1 3 5 7 9

or

1 3 5 7 9
    2 4 6 8 10

• edited January 2017

@AndyPlankton thanks :)
    0 2 4 6 8
    1 3 5 7 9
    Works for me !

Hmm... @brambos it seems the midi there's no midi out from knobs...I'd like to have my Berhinger BCR2000 lighted up from the loaded values...Am I missing something ?
    A start/stop inside the app, individually, would be very useful also...
    Then also a load pattern thru banck select, and we are all guuuuuud....
    1 billion of trillion thanks in advance...

• @brambos it seems Troublemaker reacts on CC 10 on any midi channel even if it comes from an other midi channel selected into Troublemaker.
    Don't know if it's the case for all CC...

• edited March 2019

Hi. Please @brambos it is posible to implement in the AU bassline the VARIATION function like in troublemaker. I really need this feature for live situation.

Please please please 🙌🙏

Its the missing piece

• Man... yes i have it because im speaking about rozzeta BASSLINE.

Variation is not implemented in rozetta bassline dude. Maybe im wrong but im think im not.

Im not speaking about mutation @RUST( i )K

And need a CC (controll change) for variation in Troublemaker and in rozetta bassline when it will be implemented.

Please 😇👌🙌