Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Geoshred + JamStik

Don't know if this has been shared before, but it seems to be a nice combination.

Anyone using a JamStik as a rhythm guitar, is it good?

Comments

• My experience with the Jamstik has been satisfying. You get more realistic guitar sounds coming from this midi tool than the ones you get from a traditional midi keyboard. I usually combine it with GarageBand or SampleTank (I will definitely give GeoShred a try). My only issue with the Jamstik is that is so small that sometimes is uncomfortable to play.

• String bending never worked properly with mine. Being limited to 5 frets is also a pain. For leads, I would just use GeoShred by itself. The JamStik is best for strumming open chords.