Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reslice vs Beatmaker 3?

I wonder what BM3 will be able to do that this thing can't?
http://musicappblog.com/reslice-review/

Comments

• Reslice looks great and inspiring. I'm waiting to know what happen to Gadget before purchase. We'll see details about BM3 next week. Both have slicers but they're differents animals I guess.

• edited January 2017

BM3 will be a full DAW with the ability to record, automate and edit linear audio tracks & MIDI, host IAA/AudioBus and iOS Audio Unit extension instruments and effects. They'll hopefully keep the excellent keyboard style sampler, the MPC style drum interface, the sample Chop Shop and audio editor. The addition of Ableton Link Support in BM2 will carry over to BM3. Beyond that we can only speculate till BM3 hits the App Store or someone sneaks more info. Reslice is a paired down Samplr like instrument with a couple of twist. I've always loved Virsyn's arpeggiator and finally can sync it with Ableton Link support for ReSlice.

• @philowerx , well you CERTAINLY answered that one! Thanks!! Well put!

• @Telstar5 said:
    @philowerx , well you CERTAINLY answered that one! Thanks!! Well put!

Ha ha! You're welcome. I have nearly every other iOS DAW but keep coming back to BeatMaker. It's not for everyone but I prefer it's workflow over Cubasis and the Aurias. I adore Samplr it's truly unique. I just picked up ReSlice today and like it very much already. As someone else in another thread said, "It's the Arp!"

• @Ivan_Dj : You mean the new audio Gadget has a slicer?

• @philowerx said:
    BM3 will be a full DAW with the ability to record, automate and edit linear audio tracks & MIDI, host IAA/AudioBus and iOS Audio Unit extension instruments and effects. They'll hopefully keep the excellent keyboard style sampler, the MPC style drum interface, the sample Chop Shop and audio editor. The addition of Ableton Link Support in BM2 will carry over to BM3. Beyond that we can only speculate till BM3 hits the App Store or someone sneaks more info. Reslice is a paired down Samplr like instrument with a couple of twist. I've always loved Virsyn's arpeggiator and finally can sync it with Ableton Link support for ReSlice.

So I guess we could host reslice in bm3? That's pretty cool :smile: