Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IVCS3 with AU is here!

Not sure how to work it yet, but let the fun begin...

Comments

• Also universal...or was it already

• the au are peobably useful in a host like zmors modular

• coolio! now where's that manual again? ;)

• I've had a lot of fun with these AU modules. Not something I would use often, but when getting the creative urge, have found AUM to be a good host for them.

• edited December 2016

@kingvidorfan Is there really a manual? On apesoft's site I can only find a couple of YT videos, and searching for it on google I can only find a couple on those shady sites that want to extort you something, like that utter piece of crap that is scribd. I think the purpose of it is to aimlessly turn knobs and press switches, anyway. I own and like this synth, but I never delved into programming it.

• edited December 2016

@pedro start with hazels excellent videos on yt. Then, if there is no manual, the "putney" manuals are around for the original from the 70s, and they are lots of fun.

• yeah, the originals are a must-have - that's why there's no in deepth description by Apesoft

• @pedro said:
    Is there really a manual?

Click the ellipsis (three dots) in the lower-right corner of the app to bring up a pop-up menu, then choose "User Guide."

• edited December 2016

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'll be sure to check your suggestions this evening.