Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dev's donating all profits from their apps to Doug of the SoundTestRoom THIS MONDAY DEC 12TH

On MONDAY DEC 12TH, Yonac and many other devs will be coming together and donating all profits made from the sale of their apps to beloved community member and SoundTestRoom mastermind Doug Woods, to help in his battle with ill health. In this way the community can donate to Doug's cause. The more you donate, the more apps you'll be rewarded with for your generosity.

The list of apps participating in the donation can be found over on the Yonac page here: http://yonac.com/friendsofdoug.html. If you're missing any of these apps from your collection then now might be the best time to grab them whist really helping someone that has provided such a service to the iOS community.

To any other devs out there who'd also like to get involved, it's not too late! Just email jessie[at]yonac[dot]com and he will add you to the page.

Comments

• This is absolutely brilliant. Well done Jessie, and to all those participating. As for those who aren't listed, I hope you've all made private arrangements to help our good friend in his time of need.

• A very well done to all the devs supporting this :)

• Lovely gesture, I'll make sure I buy a few I don't have from the list.

• A great initiative to help Doug and family out!

• This is a great way to help out a pioneer in the IOS space.

• This is great, and thanks @JamMaestro for including links to the various other sources for donations, such as direct to PayPal and albums for purchase with Doug's music.

I'm so proud to be a part of this great community! Let's keep this ball rolling!!!

• Great stuff, On this for sure ;)

• Is that "Monday" in local time or is there a global start and end time?

• This is the best thing I've seen in a while. Thank you.

• @TozBourne All credit to Jessie at Yonac for the page > @TozBourne said:

This is great, and thanks @JamMaestro for including links to the various other sources for donations, such as direct to PayPal and albums for purchase with Doug's music.

I'm so proud to be a part of this great community! Let's keep this ball rolling!!!

All credit goes to Jessie at Yonac for the page :)

@bigcatrik said:
    Is that "Monday" in local time or is there a global start and end time?

That will be "Monday" your local time, for example Australians could probably start purchasing now, Americans will have to wait until its Monday your time.

• Gobsmacked

• @JamMaestro said:
    On MONDAY DEC 12TH, Yonac and many other devs will be coming together and donating all profits made from the sale of their apps to beloved community member and SoundTestRoom mastermind Doug Woods.

To any other devs out there who'd also like to get involved, it's not too late! Just email jessie[at]yonac[dot]com and he will add you to the page.

Much love and respect to all the Dev's getting involved. Hope that list will get a lot longer.

• Brilliant! :)

• I'm in - Doug did some cool reviews of my apps and made me look cool in front of my friends when I told them I knew an English person. I emailed Yonac but even if it's too late to be added to their list I'm still gonna donate my proceeds from tomorrow.

• Nice gesture :)

• This is all amazing and incredible, the support and love, the overwhelming generosity of everyone has literally moved both me and Jo to tears.

We have been saved from oblivion by the iOS community, seriously.

As soon as I can make videos again I will, and I will continue to push the iOS format as the greatest way to make music, I will always push the community we have as simply the best in the world.

Jessie and Jim have done an incredible thing here and also many many others who have given money, sent amazing messages and support, other developers who have helped.

We will never ever ever forget what everyone had done for us and I promise that I will continue to promote and support what we have here.

Just the BIGGEST Thank You ALL for saving our lives.

To list everyone would be almost impossible, but there are some people need to be mentioned right now for starting this off.

My musical partner and amazing friend Colin Powell.

To the completely mad Jakob Haq, there is no one like him in the world and his talent is giant.

Toz Bourne, who has the belief that we can be experimental with music, and it can be fun.

To Jessie and Jim Yonac, amazing people, amazing apps.

To Sebastian and Michael who made something that brought the world together for us here.

To absolutely everyone else for liking, watching and supporting TSTR with your incredible, brilliant and fantastic gifts and words of love, support and encouragement.

Watch this space.

Doug, Jo and the little hairy fellow, Watson

• There's something in my eye...

• @Sebastian quick email to the dev list possible?

• Nicely done all!

• Well played. I'm buying what I don't already have and I'll remember who stepped up. Apple - are you listening?

• And IK Multimedia, Crudebytes, etc. Doug is the best IOS salesperson you've got.

• @donb720 said:
    And IK Multimedia, Crudebytes, etc. Doug is the best IOS salesperson you've got.

You're so right. Doug has helped a lot of people make a lot of money.

• edited December 2016

Hi there. I just read it and wrote to contribute.

These apps are included to the donation:

Rock Drum Machine
    Soft Drummer
    Funk Drummer
    AfroLatin Drum Machine
    Brazilian Drum Machine
    SuperMetronome Groovebox

Doug, @thesoundtestroom , I hope you recover soon.

• Awesome to see this great heart warming spirit!

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Awesome to see this great heart warming spirit!

Indeed!

• @LuisMartinez said:
    Hi there. I just read it and wrote to contribute.

These apps are included to the donation:

Rock Drum Machine
    Soft Drummer
    Funk Drummer
    AfroLatin Drum Machine
    Brazilian Drum Machine
    SuperMetronome Groovebox

Doug, @thesoundtestroom , I hope you recover soon.

Thank you, Luis (and all of the over devs on board).

Think a lot of devs would be down for this if they knew about it. Seriously, I can not count the number of iOS music apps I purchased because of Doug. @Michael?

• @AndyE said:

@donb720 said:
    And IK Multimedia, Crudebytes, etc. Doug is the best IOS salesperson you've got.

You're so right. Doug has helped a lot of people make a lot of money.

Talking about it here wont help without letting them know. Email them? Doubt a company the size of @ikmultimedia (or is it @IK_Multimedia ?) can do it but it would be an epic gesture on their part.

• @JamMaestro hoping this is also posted on the dev-only forum.

• Well done friends. This is incredible. Rarely do we get an opportunity to know how we are perceived by others. Doug, I think you have your answer in that regard.

• @Ben said:
    Well done friends. This is incredible. Rarely do we get an opportunity to know how we are perceived by others. Doug, I think you have your answer in that regard.

Still having trouble with whatever this thing is in my eye.