Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2016 not yet over, and neither is the list of losses - Greg Lake the latest

Comments

• RIP will go bungsome King Crimson on

• Guitarist until he met Rober Fripp. RIP.

• Both Emerson and Lake gone within a year, very sad. Truly a bad year for music, so many losses. RIP Greg Lake.

• The daybreak is your midnight
    The colours have all died
    Disturbing the waters of our lives...

Vale Greg Lake !

• “This life's dim windows of the soul
    Distorts the heavens from pole to pole
    And leads you to believe a lie
    When you see with, not through, the eye.”

William Blake

• Well, we made it past Valentine's day. I'm here watching Ghostbusters II, at the beginning, Peter Venkman's guest on his psychic show on television says the world will end on February the 14th, 2016.

• John Glenn, also, I hear.

• @u0421793 said:
    John Glenn, also, I hear.

Mister Glenn had a very good run however...

• The last surviving of the original Mercury astronauts - RIP.

• "They were, sent to the gates
    Ride the tides of fate,
    Ride the tides of fate.
    They were, sent from to the gates

In the burning of our yearning,
    For life to be.

There's no end to my life,
    No beginning to my death
    Death is life"

Greg Lake - "The Great Gates of Kiev"

• I'm a huge ELP fan and oh man, such sad news. I haven't fully recovered from Keith Emerson's death, and now Greg....ugh! I feel for the families, friends, and fans of these superb gentlemen.

Colonel Glenn, also a hero to me; but at 95 years old, not quite as devistating a loss. What a grand life he had.

• Court of the Crimson King still blows me away, after all these years. RIP Greg.

• Sad to hear. He was a talented guitarist as well as a great singer. Time to play Brain Salad Surgery!