Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where can I contact the Gadget devs? I want to beg them for Global Tuning

I want to be in the Gadget universe so bad, and I know it can be done because iM1 sets to 432hz beautifully. I would appreciate any heads up on where I can go grovel on my knees ;)

Comments

• Either the Korg forums on their site, the support email address or the Korg FB page are probably your best bets.

• You can try tweeting them at @korg_iapps as they sometimes respond to requests...

• Do you really believe in that 432hz myth?
    I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. ;)

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    I want to be in the Gadget universe so bad, and I know it can be done because iM1 sets to 432hz beautifully. I would appreciate any heads up on where I can go grovel on my knees ;)

I'd hope for audio tracks in Gadget before that ever came - and I gave up holding my breath for audio tracks about a year or so ago...

• edited December 2016

If it's mere global tuning your after wouldn't pitching the master audio file work the same? Iwavestation has good tuning options as well, support for non equal temperament pure major and minor. And master tuning. So you set up global to 432 and put the instruments into pure major and minor. Double sonic purity?

• @Rich303 said:
    Do you really believe in that 432hz myth?
    I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. ;)

I dont believe anything without investigating it myself. But yes I do. Only based on personal experience.

• @db909 said:
    If it's mere global tuning your after wouldn't pitching the master audio file work the same? Iwavestation has good tuning options as well, support for non equal temperament pure major and minor. And master tuning. So you set up global to 432 and put the instruments into pure major and minor. Double sonic purity?

I am taking baby steps into non equal temperaments with Logic Pro, but dont know enough yet to know what and how they effect my sound. Good to know iWavestation can do that!

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Either the Korg forums on their site, the support email address or the Korg FB page are probably your best bets.

@Samu said:
    You can try tweeting them at @korg_iapps as they sometimes respond to requests...

Thank you for the info!

• @Gaia.Tree you can also fine tune everything by -31 or -32 cents to get really close to 432. It will only be off by very small amounts

• @db909 said:
    @Gaia.Tree you can also fine tune everything by -31 or -32 cents to get really close to 432. It will only be off by very small amounts

Okay so all the Gadget instruments have fine tune knobs?

Thats great. I tune Egoist down -32 and it sounds just right when I load my spot on 432hz loops from Nave into it.

• My bad, not all the gadgets have fine tune. Just a few.

• Hemi-Sync is just as 'interesting' as the '432hz' thing...

http://www.cyrescenter.com/hemi-sync/

It's brainf*ck big time...

• @db909 said:
    My bad, not all the gadgets have fine tune. Just a few.

Thanks for checking !

• @Samu said:
    Hemi-Sync is just as 'interesting' as the '432hz' thing...

http://www.cyrescenter.com/hemi-sync/

It's brainf*ck big time...

I love hemisync. I live pretty close to the place where they do hemisync, and my meditation teacher has done a couple cds with them. Really powerful stuff there. I would LOVE a simple binaural beats/ isochronic tones/ hemisync app for adding these things to my songs.

• @Gaia.Tree said:

I love hemisync. I live pretty close to the place where they do hemisync, and my meditation teacher has done a couple cds with them. Really powerful stuff there. I would LOVE a simple binaural beats/ isochronic tones/ hemisync app for adding these things to my songs.

'Frequency Manipulation' doesn't have to be done with pure sine waves at different frequencies in each ear.
    It can also be done with 'pumping' (hence popularity of side-chained bass) or having the tempo set so the kicks come in at desired intervals, the brain and body reacts differently to music at different tempos too.

So a good start is to start with a tempo where each beat responds to desired hemi-sync frequency and there is no need for special apps to do that and for pads use tremolo and phasing creatively processing each channel independently. And for added 'effect' phase-invert one channels after it's been chorused and most of all be 'creative' :)

• @Samu said:

@Gaia.Tree said:

'Frequency Manipulation' doesn't have to be done with pure sine waves at different frequencies in each ear.
    It can also be done with 'pumping' (hence popularity of side-chained bass) or having the tempo set so the kicks come in at desired intervals, the brain and body reacts differently to music at different tempos too.

So a good start is to start with a tempo where each beat responds to desired hemi-sync frequency and there is no need for special apps to do that and for pads use tremolo and phasing creatively processing each channel independently. And for added 'effect' phase-invert one channels after it's been chorused and most of all be 'creative' :)

Mm thank you for this tasty morsel to chew on. I didnt even think about it that way