Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AU EQ

edited February 2017 in General App Discussion

apeFIlter
AudioEffX
DDMF 6144
FuxEQ
Remaster
zMors EQ
other?

Fight!

Comments

• edited December 2016

How's apefilter for general purpose parametric eq work? I've had a play with it and it's great fun to mess with. Can it be a simple eq running on multiple tracks?

• ZMors gets the edge from me thanks to the eq display. I like to see what I'm doing and it's better suited to a touchscreen than faux knobs

• @aaronpc said:
    ZMors gets the edge from me thanks to the eq display. I like to see what I'm doing and it's better suited to a touchscreen than faux knobs

+1

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Remaster

Thanks, updated, is it just one for the list, or do you prefer it over the others?

• @srcer said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    Remaster

Thanks, updated, is it just one for the list, or do you prefer it over the others?

Just another one for the list
    Don't make me choose!!!

• DDMF 6144 is completely VST pro quality, crazy that it's so inexpensive for what it is, well worth 5 times the price.

• Virsyn AudioReverb is da shit!

• @ErrkaPetti said:
    Virsyn AudioReverb is da shit!

...as an AU EQ?

• @hellquist said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

...as an AU EQ?

Yes!

Until Fabfilter Pro-R is out for Auria Pro, Virsyns AudioReverb is my no. 1...

• @ErrkaPetti said:

While we're on that subject, how's it compare to AltiSpace? I like that AudioReverb is AU :)

• @supadom said:
    AudioEffX

Was rather expecting more from you than just a vote cast. Proclamations made with arms raised in celebration, that sort of thing, lol ;)

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@hellquist said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

...as an AU EQ?

Yes!

Hehe, right, well, the topic of this thread had me fooled into believing it was about EQ apps in AU format, yet here you are going wild with reverbs and stuff. :)

• edited December 2016

I would like something with an interface like Twin2 as an AU

Wrong thread lol

• @hellquist said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

@hellquist said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

...as an AU EQ?

Yes!

Hehe, right, well, the topic of this thread had me fooled into believing it was about EQ apps in AU format, yet here you are going wild with reverbs and stuff. :)

Häpp!

Sometimes you read EQ but talking Reverb... Hmmm... I'm an idiot!
    sorry for messing this up and misunderstand this thread :-(

Only using EQ in Auria Pro, and, of course, Fabfilters Pro-Q2 is unbeatble there...

Over and out!

• DDMF 6144 works great. Would be better if it had presets. I saved my own presets taking cues from AUFX:PeakQ though and it goes everywhere.

• edited February 2017

@jefflovv said:
    DDMF 6144 works great. Would be better if it had presets. I saved my own presets taking cues from AUFX:PeakQ though and it goes everywhere.

Ddmf is very good, maybe presets will come in an update. If you're wanting to remember the settings for a song you could do a screen shot with your device. At least you'd have a photo to refer to

• edited February 2017

@Arpseechord
    Ah yeah you could do that. I've saved my DDMF presets in AUM no problem though! Very easily recallable that way.

• @jefflovv said:
    @Arpseechord
    Ah yeah you could do that. I've saved my DDMF presets in AUM no problem though! Very easily recallable that way.

Obviously that too! That's even better :)