Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Qtron dnb │ MiniNova & AmenBreak Generator - haQ attaQ Performance

The Drum and Bass track in this video was made using Novation MiniNova and AmenBreak Generator iOS. All of the tracks where recorded and filmed individually without sync. I then edited the final video using one session only in Cute Cut Pro, a very tricky thing to do. If you want me to vlog on the making of this video, then please leave a comment down below!

haqattaq

Comments

• Nice ! Mini Keys can be so annoying at times LOL

• @AndyPlankton Actually...if the keys where bigger is probably miss even more hahaha! =D

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    @AndyPlankton Actually...if the keys where bigger is probably miss even more hahaha! =D

I have fat fingers so struggle with mini keys....also the reason I play a gibson style guitar rather than a fender, the strings are further apart :D

• The way you switch sounds live on the MiniNova via those non latching buttons is making me want one terribly. Awesome.

• @syrupcore Those performance knobs make performance sessions much more interesting. One can control pretty much any setting in the synth engine with them. I'll have to make a video describing how truly powerful they are.

• Really good Jacob

• @Bartlinux Thank you! I'm glad you liked the performance! =D

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    @Bartlinux Thank you! I'm glad you liked the performance! =D

Great video! I bought amenbreak after watching it. Are they're any other apps similar to amenbreaks that I can check out?

• edited December 2016

@jakoB_haQ said:
    I'll have to make a video describing how truly powerful they are.

My bank account said:
    Please don't.

• @johnn said:

@jakoB_haQ said:

Great video! I bought amenbreak after watching it. Are they're any other apps similar to amenbreaks that I can check out?

You might want to check out Glitch Breaks and Sector.

• @syrupcore said:

@johnn said:

@jakoB_haQ said:

You might want to check out Glitch Breaks and Sector.

Thanks man! Will do.