Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy - Paste limit?

Have a nice little backtrack that I'd like to try warbling a few things over in Loopy, have mixed down a wave into audioshare, copied it, but it doesn't show up in Loopy. Too big? It's 2 minutes and 40 seconds (about 40 mbs). Any thoughts?

Comments

• The only limit to loop length is caused by memory amount. Can you record it from AS into Loopy via AB?

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    The only limit to loop length is caused by memory amount. Can you record it from AS into Loopy via AB?

I will rouse myself from a Saturday night stupor and try guv'nor.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    The only limit to loop length is caused by memory amount. Can you record it from AS into Loopy via AB?

Yes -OF COURSE- that works.....thanks for the nudge. I owe you an undisclosed beverage.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Yes -OF COURSE- that works.....thanks for the nudge. I owe you an undisclosed beverage.

De nada.