Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Collaboration is good

In another thread, collaborationw as briefly discussed and I thought this might be something that could be helpful. What if anyone who desired to post here listed some things that you do well that could then be used to find collaborators? Non-commercial stuff only, meaning if you're on a bedroom producer budget making music because you love it, then this would be appropriate. Have a label deal or are really Steven Tyler (insert any famous music name you'd like there)? Then you should pay your session musicians. Considering I've had exactly no hits or label releases in my life, collaboration is something I'd love.

Comments

• edited December 2016

So I'll start:
    I'm a bassist in several wedding/cover bands a few miles outside of NYC in the USA. I mainly play rock, r&b, etc. That's my main musical thing. I also mix and do live recordings, also some synth programming. In addition, I own an electric kazoo and am not afraid to use it...(that's the truth!)

• I can write nonsense lyrics on demand!

• I can steal your ideas and sleep with your girlfriend!

• Yea I'd definitely be up for doing an odd track of bass here and there in the interests of boosting collaboration, if I got a politely written PM and had enough free time at the time! Maybe we should get together a 'listing' of who is willing to collaborate and in what regard?

Example of past work (I put Fretless and URB on this whole record):
    https://open.spotify.com/track/4rQQsdD87TOEPmYYPx58Wa