Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

loopseque app sample import?

Forgot about this app and started using it again on my iphone. however, i can't get any samples in. dropbox will not link up. The app description says it has copy and paste, but I can't see how to use it. how can i get samples in besides dropbox?

Comments

• It's been broken for ages I'm afraid. Real shame.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    It's been broken for ages I'm afraid. Real shame.

aww really? that sucks, i like that app.

• @eross said:
    Forgot about this app and started using it again on my iphone. however, i can't get any samples in. dropbox will not link up. The app description says it has copy and paste, but I can't see how to use it. how can i get samples in besides dropbox?

Yeah, it's a fun little thing. Have wondered before where it'd be now if the development had continued on, but can still make some interesting 'top' loops for use with other things....was given a little update about 18 months ago and I guess you can say that the good news is that it will work on an older machine :)

As regards samples in and out, iTunes still works fine....which is an approach that seems so ugly and irritating APART from when there's no other choice and then, I for one, am grateful...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@eross said:

Yeah, it's a fun little thing. Have wondered before where it'd be now if the development had continued on, but can still make some interesting 'top' loops for use with other things....was given a little update about 18 months ago and I guess you can say that the good news is that it will work on an older machine :)

As regards samples in and out, iTunes still works fine....which is an approach that seems so ugly and irritating APART from when there's no other choice and then, I for one, am grateful...

yeah it's weird, it shows audio copy paste in and out but i can't figure out how or where to do that.

• i sure wish patterning would come to iphone. that's what i really would like instead of this one.

• I'm pretty sure ACP works but it's hidden. I don't have it handy to check.

• @anickt said:
    I'm pretty sure ACP works but it's hidden. I don't have it handy to check.

HIDDEN!. Damn their eyes....I will put together a search part this very day. Pith helmets and young nurses.

• @anickt said:

really? cool, let me know if you find it

• @eross said:
    i sure wish patterning would come to iphone. that's what i really would like instead of this one.

• 1 (very much so)
  • @eross said:

@anickt said:

Guess not. Maybe I was dreaming. No Dropbox either. Too bad

• @anickt said:

@eross said:

@anickt said:

Guess not. Maybe I was dreaming. No Dropbox either. Too bad

i emailed the dev. but if it hasn't been updated since 2015, it may be abandoned. hopefully not because it's a pretty fun app

• Loopseque is great, Patternings grandpa

• It's still there. Long press on the icons to the right on the wave editing screen.

• I would totally have found that. Honest.

(Well done that man...)

• Well bugger me I missed that lol

• I guess I didn't poke and prod sufficiently...

• @syrupcore said:
    It's still there. Long press on the icons to the right on the wave editing screen.

freakin sweet. i never would have figured that out. thanks man!

• edited November 2016

Interestingly (to me anyways), this doesnt work on the Big Boy. In fact it seems to lock the varmint up altogether after a bit of poking, BUT I then whipped out my iPad One, dusted off the cobwebs etc and shoveled in the coal, and Loopseque (and the copy and paste trick) worked perfectly....some times the old ones are the good ones...