Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

70's synths and amen breaks jam vid

edited November 2016 in Creations

Was thinking how lucky we are. 15 years back these sounds were totally out of reach unless you had a Jarre-like bank balance. Odyssei, ivcs3 (incl AU preview), imini.

Comments

• Awesome! And yes, these are definitely exciting times in which we live. Really looking forward to the iVCS3 AU.

• That was outstanding. Thanks sharing.

• edited November 2016

We all have friends that still thinks iPad is just a toy...
    They will certainly never admit that they ever can leave the desktop environment to make serious music and mixing...

Have they wrong? YES YES YES!!!

Thanks Red Sky Lullaby for this demo!
    In this forum we have a lot of talented people that with iOS alone can do magical music with super high quality!

The list of Pro musicapps is growing fast, and, just now the list with AU supported apps starting to make a leap step forward...

Me too is so fuckin" glad and spoiled these days with all the wonderful stuff that is reachable with a smaller wallet that the guys with the big desktops ;-)

Hallelujah!

• Just like people with computers 15 years ago were just using toys and real music could only be made with tape and a board...times definitely change and I am happy that we can make music in the palm of our hand. It's good for the soul.

Cool video, I'll get that Odyssey one of these days.

• Perfect companion to my morning coffee!! I would love to try something similar if you have time to provide details on midi routing to sync the various apps up like that. So cool.

• @scadet said:
    Perfect companion to my morning coffee!! I would love to try something similar if you have time to provide details on midi routing to sync the various apps up like that. So cool.

It's prob possible to do all this with proper midi sync but I actually just hit record and played each layer straight to Auria at same bpm, no midi sync.
    I think one arp was not fitting in the mix how I wanted it so I nudged it a fraction in Auria. There is a video on my YouTube of midi sync and link

• lol I'm playing on iVCS3 too
    The first thing I thought when I saw the odyssie app was
    Now everybody is going to feel like JMJ. :D

• Great video! Congrats!