Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone having a Launchpad pro and an Alesis IO Dock that can make a check for me??

Hi

If any let me know, as I am willing to check one set up but not sure if it would work.

Thanks

Comments

• If you are wondering connect launchpad pro with launchpad app throught midi din the answer is "probably not" due lp app makes an id handshake via usb port to certify which hardware is connected to it. Said that maybe lp pro can send the same sysex message at startup or it's possible to force it (but should require firmware update)

If not, explain your question directly instead of all this secrecy! ;)

• if sysex is involved, then it doesn't work on a 1st generation ioDock (which ignores sysex completely without exceptions)
    the current ioDock has an improved chipset and can handle sysex

• Hi tekefunky, no sysex is involved.