Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioBus 3.0 when available?

edited November 2016 in General App Discussion

Just curious because it was promised to hit the Appstore somewhere in October. Is there already a specific date when available. Anxious to get my hands on the update :)

Comments

• @mannix said:
    Just curious because it was promised to hit the Appstore somewhere in October. Is there already a specific date when available. Anxious to get my hands on the update :)

I think October was the thinking before we bombarded them with requests of what to include in the first release lol :p

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@mannix said:

I think October was the thinking before we bombarded them with requests of what to include in the first release lol :p

Hopefully plans have expanded to include AU.

• This is why we can't have nice things.

• The truth is... we just had to fix more bugs and that took longer than expected. We're getting there though but it's obviously not happening in October anymore.

• @Sebastian said:
    The truth is... we just had to fix more bugs and that took longer than expected. We're getting there though but it's obviously not happening in October anymore.

NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooo!

Do you have enough server for my os?

• @Sebastian said:
    The truth is... we just had to fix more bugs and that took longer than expected.

Hush hush
    Don't destroy illusions.
    ^^

• Yeah. Turns out we're just human.

• @Sebastian said:
    Yeah. Turns out we're just human.

I call bullshit on this one.

• edited November 2016

I bet January-February 2017

• @Lacm1993 said:

I think that's rather too negative, bet it'll be out before christmas. But maybe @Sebastian can shed some light on it.

• You can't force greatness

• @Sebastian said:
    Yeah. Turns out we're just human.

>

Really? I've always thought of you as more like the super-smart one in Humans. ;)

• @mannix said:

@Lacm1993 said:

I think that's rather too negative, bet it'll be out before christmas. But maybe @Sebastian can shed some light on it.

We definitely want to get it out before the holiday season. We're getting close to releasing beta versions of it to users (that's you) and we're preparing an SDK update for developers which is not necessary but highly recommended. That's pretty much it. But I've been saying this for about 3 months now. This kind of stuff is hard.

• @Sebastian said:

@mannix said:

@Lacm1993 said:

We definitely want to get it out before the holiday season. We're getting close to releasing beta versions of it to users (that's you) and we're preparing an SDK update for developers which is not necessary but highly recommended. That's pretty much it. But I've been saying this for about 3 months now. This kind of stuff is hard.

Hey relax. Take a break and all will work itself out in the wash. You know how patient we all are :p ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Hey relax. Take a break and all will work itself out in the wash. You know how patient we all are :p ;)

That's really kind of you to say :)

• Patient? Us lot? Hmmmmmm......

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Sebastian said:

@mannix said:

@Lacm1993 said:

Award winnîng for the best joke of the year ! ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

No breaks! brings out a whip

jk, ab2 does everything i need it to

• If this isn't under the tree there will be tears on Boxing Day.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    If this isn't under the tree there will be tears on Boxing Day.

• @lala said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    If this isn't under the tree there will be tears on Boxing Day.

Agree!
    So will it be out before that day or can I spend my money on something else?

• @Lacm1993 said:

My bet stands.

• @Lacm1993 said:

@Lacm1993 said:

My bet stands.

Pretty good bet, I'd say.

• Valentine's Day it is then, he says, trying to coordinate his pocket money plans for 2017.

• @Sebastian said:

@Lacm1993 said:

@Lacm1993 said:

My bet stands.

Pretty good bet, I'd say.

Christmas is ruined.

• If not VD then easter or any other human celebration will do. Let's say early spring 2017 for safety's sake. I know @Michael has a major disruption looming so collective crossing of digits might be necessary.

• @supadom said:
    If not VD then easter or any other human celebration will do. Let's say early spring 2017 for safety's sake. I know @Michael has a major disruption looming so collective crossing of digits might be necessary.

The major disruption being Loopy 3?

• @Munibeast said:

@supadom said:
    If not VD then easter or any other human celebration will do. Let's say early spring 2017 for safety's sake. I know @Michael has a major disruption looming so collective crossing of digits might be necessary.

Way more major than that but I'll let him explain ;)

• @supadom I've always preferred having Easter as opposed to having VD. But what is the connection to Audiobus? Are you saying that if an Input app has VD and uses Audiobus, the Output app is not protected???

• @supadom said:

@Munibeast said:

@supadom said:

Way more major than that but I'll let him explain ;)

Triplets?