Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPhone 7 Aftertouch test

Hey, little test of Aftertouch on the new iPhone 7. Its actually quite useable.

Comments

• The whole force touch thing is great, my iPhone7 is my first experience with it too. I hope more apps make use of this, it's surprisingly accurate for things like aftertouch.

• IPhone 7 plus has depingressed and bummed me out.

Actually it ruinedg my day.

At the gym I was able to run things on new IPhone7plus that would have choked my IPAD AIR 1 & 2 like a deep throat gag reflex casting couch.

I am now at a crossroads as to use my AIR 1 and 2 as they are and get a new MAC and ABLETON Full Monte or go all in for IOS and add a big boy IPAD PRO and corresponding gear.

I am not going to do both as I know would be easy and fun to say. But, I need to make a choice.

The power of the little IPHONE 7 has made me RECONSIDER the direction I was going as to get a new MAC and ABLETON SUITE.

• Stay in one environment and master it. Go iPad Pro and stay iOS.

• Thanks for the video! Definitely demonstrates the additional expressivity afforded by 3D Touch1 :)
    Any chance to try this on a 6S for comparison? I don't think Apple mentioned having improved it.

• @Telstar5 said:
    Stay in one environment and master it. Go iPad Pro and stay iOS.

This!

• @RustiK said:
    IPhone 7 plus has depingressed and bummed me out.

Actually it ruinedg my day.

At the gym I was able to run things on new IPhone7plus that would have choked my IPAD AIR 1 & 2 like a deep throat gag reflex casting couch.

I am now at a crossroads as to use my AIR 1 and 2 as they are and get a new MAC and ABLETON Full Monte or go all in for IOS and add a big boy IPAD PRO and corresponding gear.

I am not going to do both as I know would be easy and fun to say. But, I need to make a choice.

The power of the little IPHONE 7 has made me RECONSIDER the direction I was going as to get a new MAC and ABLETON SUITE.

Getting the iPhone 6S Plus gave me a similar experience vs an older iPad. This is why it's rare for me to buy an iPad app that isn't universal. Plus (heh) the big iPhone fits in a pocket (barely), but the small iPad doesn't. So the iPhone is the device you have with you in a dull moment, where as the iPad must be a planned outing, so seems altogether more business like. Not necessarily creativity inducing.

Tough choice Mac vs iPad. Personally a MacBook would be my first Mac, opening the door to programming for iOS. Yet the iPad Pro is definitely the sexier of the two. Currently holding out to see if there's going to be any iPad Pro 2 announcements in the next quarter. Otherwise the new MacBook Pros are tempting with Thunderbolt 3 and the one thing I'll miss from my old Sony VAIO, which is a way to unlock it without typing in my password every time.